Chapter 4

Another filler again sorry. There will be a little bit starting to happen at the end though :) enjoy x

-S xx

Chapter 4

Louis POV

I sighed, nudging the sleeping boy again.

"Harry! Get up silly! I made food!"

"Mm.." He grumbled, rolling away from me.

"Harry.." I laughed. "You have to get up."

"No."

"C'mon sleepy." I climbed into the bed next to him and cuddled up against his side.

"Lou? What are you doing?" Harry rubbed his eyes sleepily and squinted at me.

"Waking you up! You're food's getting cold." I replied.

"Fine.." He sighed and slowly crawled out of the bed. I just laughed and followed him out into the kitchen.

"It's in the microwave." I corrected him when he started to rummage through the kitchen, first checking the pantry then the oven for the food I had prepared for him.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asked when I sat across from him at the table.

I shook my head no in response causing him to laugh and continue eating. He quickly finished and placed his plate in the sink.

"What's the time?" He questioned me, looking out the window.

"7am. I know I was meant to wake you last night, but you wouldn't get up so I left you alone." I laughed.

He joined in laughing with me. "What are we doing today?" He asked sitting back in the seat he just got up from.

"Nothing, thank God. We have the day off today."

"Oh yay!" He cheered. "What do you want to do? Watch a movie, maybe?"

"I don't care as long as I don't have to leave the house."

Harry laughed at my response. "Ok. Movie it is. What would you like to watch?"

"I don't know.. What do you want to watch?"

"You're so difficult!" Harry laughed and placed a random movie in the DVD player.

I followed him to the couch in front of the TV and sat down next to him.

"What is this?" I asked when the movie started playing.

"I don't even know.." Harry laughed.

"You're an idiot!" I punched him playfully.

"It's you're fault! You wouldn't give me a movie to watch!"

"You're still an idiot!" I poked my tongue at him causing Harry to tackle me.

Completely forgetting about the unknown movie playing in front of us, we wrestled each other and laughed on the couch.

"I've got you!" Harry laughed when he pinned me to the couch. I squirmed but he tightened his hold on my wrists being held above my head and straddled my hips so he was sitting on top of me.

I laughed and continued to try and squirm out of his grip. Of course I failed miserably.

Harry lowered his body down so his lips were next to my ear, his warm breath tickling me. Where have I felt this before? This all seemed so familiar..

"Louis.." He breathed into my ear.

"Yes Harry?" I whispered back.

"What happened?"

I needed no further explanation. He knew that I'd know what he was talking about. The party. Of course he would ask. He probably had a hint of what happened, if not already known. Him bringing this up was inevitable. I should have seen this coming.

"Harry.." How was I meant to put this into words?

"We um.. We kissed.. Didn't we?" He finally asked.

I sighed. Yep. He knew.

"Yes Harry.. We did.."

"Did.. Did we do anything else?" Harry looked me in the eyes and all I saw pure fear.

"No Harry. We were dared to kiss, so we did. Nothing more." I smiled at him reassuringly.

There was a brief pause as the younger boy seemed to be thinking about something.

"Louis.." Worry flashed across his eyes and he swallowed nervously. What was wrong with him?

"I liked it." He rushed out.

He liked it? Liked what? The kiss? Harry liked it when we kissed? Did it mean anything?

I stared blankly at him pondering over every thought that came into my head. Which was stupid because I just made myself worried.

"Louis. Say something." Harry pleaded looking so lost and defeated.

What do I say though? What on earth are you meant to say when you're best mate confesses to liking it when you kissed him?

Of course. There's only one thing I can do. Tell the truth.

"I liked it too, Harry."