Chapter 9

I just thought I'd warn you, I know nothing about pregnancies, so I'm sorry if I get anything wrong (which I will) haha anyway, enjoy x

-S xx

Chapter 9

Harry POV

I was woken up the next day to hear the sound of someone in the bathroom. Next to me Louis was still fast asleep, so I quietly untangled myself from where we were cuddled together and walked to the bathroom.

"Harry?" Eve called from where she was crouched down next to the toilet, her head hovering above the bowl.

"Yeah it's me. Are you ok?" I asked, sitting next to her on the bathroom floor.

"Yeah. Just morning sickness." She groaned.

"Would you like anything?" I offered, rubbing her back gently.

"Some water and medicine, please?" She asked before vomiting into the toilet again.

I stood up, walked downstairs to the kitchen and filled up a glass of water, placing two pills in afterwards. On the way up, I almost bumped into Louis who was sleepily emerging from his room.

"Is she sick?" He asked groggily.

"Yeah." I held up the water as if to prove it to him. With that, I continued walking to the bathroom, handing the glass with the now dissolved pills in it. Eve smiled warmly before placing the glass to her lips and drinking the whole thing in one go.

"Anything else?" I asked, taking the empty glass.

"No thank you." She smiled before standing up, finished with being sick for now.

I took the glass down stairs and placed it next to the sink.

"How is she feeling now?" Louis asked from where he was eating a bowl of cereal at the table.

"Better I think." I sat down next to him and gave him a light peck on the cheek.

Right on queue, Eve slowly walked out, still clutching her stomach, but not looking as pale and sick as before.

"Do you want anything to eat? We've got cereal in the cupboard if you want it." Louis offered.

"I think I might just have another glass of water, but thanks anyway."

She obviously wasn't as good as I thought she was. At least she'd stopped vomiting.

"We don't have any band commitments or anything today, but the boys are going to come over later, so I thought that would be a good time to tell them what's going on. Would you like us to drop you home before then?" I asked Eve who was now sitting in the chair across from Lou and I.

"Actually, if it isn't too much to ask, could I maybe stay here for a little while longer? You've already both been a lot of help, and I don't really think I'd survive on my own." By the time she'd finished talking she was blushing. Aww.

"Of course. We'd love to have you!" Louis exclaimed and I nodded in agreement. Not only would it be helping out Evelyn a lot, but it would make our relationship look more real. The only downside was hardly any alone time with Lou, unless Eve was at work when we weren't. Speaking of Eve working..

"When are you working?" I asked, not realising I'd cut into the middle of a conversation the other two were having.

"I'm on holidays for another week, then I work every week day from 9-5. Is that ok with you guys?"

"Yeah of course. Now lets go get your stuff." I grinned at her and led the others to Louis' car. I had my license, Lou just refused to let me drive his car, and there wasn't enough room in our driveway to get another one. So I was stuck with him chauffeuring me around unless our driver was taking us somewhere.

Eve rushed inside and grabbed everything she would need, and I helped her get all of her belongings into the back of the car. Once that was done, I walked around to the drivers side of the car so I could speak to Louis.

"I'm going to take Eve for a walk. Is that ok?"

"Sure." He kissed my nose and drove off.

"Where's he going without us?" Evelyn asked.

"Home. We're going to take a walk. I saw a lot of paparazzi on the way here, so this would be good for our relationship thing, and I need to talk to you." I grabbed her hand and we walked side by side along the footpath.

"What did you need to talk about?"

"How do you feel about all of this? About the arrangement, us breaking up, Lou and I?"

"Honestly, I'm fine with all of it. I didn't think I would handle any of it at all, but I took it surprisingly well. Especially us breaking up. I guess it was just because I saw how happy you and Louis are. That, and I haven't completely lost you. I know you will always be here for me no matter what. It's just the kind of person you are." I smiled and kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you." We continued to walk along the busy street, paparazzi everywhere we turned, as I expected.

The questions being asked were the usual, so I knew how to answer those without getting in trouble for saying something stupid. It wasn't until they started talking to Evelyn that there was anything wrong. I'd taken her out before, but she had never been confronted like this.

"Guys! Stop! Leave her alone. She doesn't want questions. Stop. Please!" I tried to get her away from them but they just kept pressuring her. The only thing that told me she was still there was that our hands were still joined. I pushed through the journalists so I was next to her, and released my hand from hers so I could place it around her waist instead, pulling her closer to me.

"Evelyn, why were you getting your stuff from your house?"

"Why are you so pale?"

"Why did Louis drive off without you?"

"Are you sick, Evelyn?"

"Can we get some answers?"

"Back off!" I'd had enough. "Leave her alone! She doesn't want to answer your questions! And she's pale because you keep pressuring her! Leave her alone!" That burst of rage disappeared as quickly as it had come, and I realised what I'd just done. No matter what, we were told to always be polite and friendly, otherwise they knew something was wrong. Big mistake Harry. You dick.

"Harry, what's wrong with your girfriend?"

"Why can't she answer questions?"

"Why is she sick?"

"What's wrong with her?"

"Harry, is Evelyn dying?"

Dying?! That sent something off within me.

"No she's not dying! She pregnant!"

Shit. Did I say that out loud.

For the first time since they'd surrounded us, the paparazzi went quiet. I was too stunned to move. Luckily, Eve pulled me close to her and started dragging me away.

"Thank you!" She called over her shoulder to the paparazzi who were now jumping in their cars to snap pictures of her "baby belly" while we walked.

"I'm so sorry.." I whispered to her when I finally got back to reality and realised the full extent of what I'd just done.

"It's ok. They were going to find out sooner or later anyway. Lets get back to your flat before the other boys get there." She kissed my cheek and we walked the rest of the way home, not even paying attention to the photographers who followed our every move.