Shinichiro: Crying for the Rain

Requested by _Spoiled_Brat_Dies_
Shinichiro Sano x Female reader
Tw: none(?)

A little girl sat down, her knees to her chest. She was tired of running away from everyone and everything. A certain black haired boy happened to come across her.

He looked at her curiously. 'What is she doing? Sitting in the rain, without an umbrella or jacket.' The oldest Sano thought.

"Hey," Shinichiro said. The (hair color) haired girl looked up. Sano Shinichiro's black obs gazed upon (L/n) (Y/n)'s teary (eye color) orbs.

He put the umbrella above them. The rainwater pelted down on the umbrella. They could only stare at each other as silence filled the air.

"I'm Sano Shinichiro, nice to meet you." The boy said. "(L/n) (Y/n)." The girl said, gulping. "You look about my age, are you 6 years old too?" Shinichiro asked.

(Y/n) nodded.

A few years later both of them are 23 years old and dating. (Y/n) was staying somewhere a little far away from home.

Her phone rings and she answers it.

"Hello?" The (hair color) haired girl asked. "(Y/n)-chin, Shinichiro's dead." The familiar voice of Manjiro announced.

"What? This has to be some kind of sick joke right?" (Y/n) asked. "Why would I joke about that? Hello? (Y/n)-chin? (Y/n)?" Mikey asked.

Her phone laid on her bed as she slipped on her jacket. She opened the door wide open before closing it with a slam.

(Y/n) ran down the stairs, she was on the 13th floor. Running through the lobby and into the street. Not stopping for anything. She might've been far away but she'd do anything for Shinichiro.

Her heavy breathing was the only sound that could be heard on the cold streets. Tears fell out her eyes as she ran. Running as fast as she can.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Mikey looked at her with wide eyes, seeing (Y/n)'s panting figure as she walked limply. The police were there and a ton of people too.

Mikey stared at her. "(Y/n)..." He mumbled. The (hair color) haired woman fell to the ground, running too much, it's all she could ever do. Runaway.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

It was Shinichiro Sano's funeral, (Y/n) stayed after everyone left. She sat down, her knees to her chest.

If such a sweet rain were to fall, it'd make you want to hold up an umbrella wouldn't it?

She closed her eyes. Wanting to be a kid again, just to see Shinichiro. Wanting it to rain again just for him to hold his umbrella over her.

Please don't stop raining again.

She was crying for the rain, for it to rain again.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

(Y/n) was still devastated from her lover's death. Yet she still took care of Mikey and Emma like and "older sister".

But she was still crying for the rain...