Ran x Reader: Never Leaving

Requested by:  onesimplesimp
Ran Haitani x Fem reader
Tw: none

(3rd point of view)

A girl asleep in the library on the school campus. Her hair covered some of her face. Ran grinned, shaking the girl awake.

(Y/n) groaned, her eyes filled with sleepiness. "Oh, hi Ran," She said, a lazy smile on her face.

"Wakey Wakey, (Y/n)-chan," The teen with braids said, with jazz hands. She grinned, "How did I become so lucky to have you as a boyfriend."

"How am I so lucky to have you as a girlfriend?" Ran asked, nuzzling their noses together.

(Y/n) scoffed, "That's what you say to all the other 29 thousand girls you've dated," She said, teasingly.

"C'mon (Y/n)! You know I'll never leave ya!" Ran exclaimed. "Now let's go on a date," He said, taking a hold of her hand.

"Oh? Right now?"
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Ran grinned, his heart felt a different way with (Y/n). He leaned on the palm of his hand.

"Let's get married," He suggested. "Hm? We are only 18 Ran," (Y/n) explained.

"I know! But you make my heart beat like a million drums," Ran stated. "You'll probably date someone else later," She mumbled, looking into her cup of (favorite drink).

"Why would I leave someone as beautiful as you? I'm never leaving, if I were I'd be a fool," Ran said, tucking a strand of (Y/n)'s hair  behind her ear.

"My love is never ending, so I'll never leave you…"