Chifuyu x Reader: Gingerbread

Chifuyu Matsuno x female! Reader
Tw:none

(3rd point of view)

"I'm always alone on Christmas!" Chifuyu whined. Takemichi chuckled. "I have a friend that you can hangout with if you like," He offered.

"Really! Are they a girl?" Chifuyu asked. Takemichi nodded and the other blond placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you, partner…." He mentally cried.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

(Y/n) grumbled and kicked some snow. "Hmph, I'm always alone tomorrow," She said to herself. "Shit!" The (hair color) haired girl exclaimed.

The rumbling in her pocket caught her off guard. "What is it, Michi-chan?" She asked.

"Uh, well...is it okay if you hangout with one of my friends for Christmas? You two are always alone on Christmas, so?" He mumbled.

"Sure?" (Y/n) said. "Great! He'll come over tomorrow!" Takemichi exclaimed.

They both hung up and (Y/n) looked ahead. "What-"
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Just as Takemichi had explained, someone had arrived at the door. (Y/n) got up from her place on the couch and opened the door.

"Hello, I'm Chifuyu Matsuno!" Chifuyu said, bowing. "(Y/n)," She said. "Come on in,"

He took off his shoes and walked in. The sweet smell of cinnamon lingered inside. The warm air from the heater hit his face gently.

"It's nice…" Chifuyu mumbled. "Hm? What's that?" (Y/n) asked, pointing at the bag he held.

"Gingerbread houses! Do you want to build one?" The blond grinned. "Sure, just put the box on the table." The (hair color) haired girl said.

They both sat down and got the things out of the box. Chifuyu took one of the pieces of gingerbread and broke it according to the lines. "I did it!" He exclaimed.

(Y/n) did the same and looked at the directions. "I'll get some scissors to cut the red frosting open," She said, giving him a warm smile.

Chifuyu nodded and watched her walk away. He let out a sigh, blush forming on his cheeks. He ran a hand through his hair.

"I didn't know Takemichi had such a cute friend…" He mumbled.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Your gingerbread house is better than mine!" Chifuyu stated. "Thanks, your's is good as well," (Y/n) said.

Chifuyu had already started eating his. "What?" He asked, his mouth stuffed. (Y/n) laughed and wiped the frosting he had on his face off with a napkin.

"Do you want something to drink?" She asked. "Yeah, any type of juice is fine," The blond said.

The (hair color) haired girl placed a cup of (favorite flavor) juice near him.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"I think I caught the feels for your friend…" Chifuyu mumbled. Takemichi looked at him with wide eyes.

"(Y/N)?!" he exclaimed. "Be quiet! Someone might hear you!"
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

•Chifuyu is the master of building gingerbread houses
•he eats them after
•drowns the gingerbread family with milk