Shinichiro x Reader: Savior

This story is a bit unrealistic but y'know who cares..
Shinichiro Sano x fem reader
Tw: Uh blood

(3rd point of view)

"(Y/n)! There's going to be a patient arriving, he got hit in the head by a wrench," A nurse provided as (Y/n) walked towards the entrance of the hospital.

"Got it, when will he arrive?" (Y/n) asked. "Right about now," The nurse said. And on cue the doctors rushed in with a stretcher. "Get him into a bed, I'll take care of him!" She ordered.

The doctor immediately washed her hands and put gloves on. Putting on her gloves she walked towards the patient.

"Shinichiro Sano, 23 years old," One of the nurses informed. "Is the family here?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yes, ma'am," One nurse informed. "Let's save a life today," (Y/n) said, immediately tending to the patient.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"How is he?" A young boy asked (Y/n) as she exited the door. She let out a small sigh and grinned. "Is there an, erm…adult?" She asked. An older man stood up and walked towards her.

"I'm his grandpa," He said. "Great, your grandson is doing great, he still has to recover blood he's lost, looks like he didn't get any brain damage so he got lucky," (Y/n) notified.

"Thank you," The older Sano bowed. (Y/n) gave him a slight bow and looked at the boy. "You really are a strong boy huh?" She asked, patting his head. (Y/n) then walked away to tend to other patients. 

As (Y/n) entered the front hospital she was met by the front desk. "Hey, (Y/n)-chan, don't you think that Shinichiro guy was kinda-" The front desk woman asked, whistling. "Shut it, he could have died," (Y/n) sighed. "Just saying! Learn to loosen up!" The woman, Mori, said. "Learn to not fall in love with everyone,"
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

(Y/n) checked up on Shinichiro the next day, seeing he still hasn't awakened. She was fixing up somethings when she heard something shuffling. "Are you up?" She asked, seeing him slowly open his eyes.

"Where am I?" He groaned. "The hospital, don't sit up just yet," (Y/n) informed, helping him sit.

"Does anything else hurt apart from your head or neck?" She asked. "My heart but I'm sure you can fix that," He winked. "You wake up and flirting is the first thing you do?" (Y/n) sighed.

"Worth a shot.." Shinichiro mumbled. "Hm, let's see, when you get out of the hospital I'll think about it," She joked. "Really?!" He asked.

She shrugged. "For now I have to check up on you." And from there Shinichiro continued to flirt with his savior, sometimes flirting back.

Until the day came he was going to be discharged. "You'll go out with me right?" Shinichiro asked.

"I'll think about it," She teased. "Can I get  a get better kiss at least?" He asked, giving her puppy dog eyes.

(Y/n) looked at him and grabbed his chin tilting it up towards her. "Do you flirt with all your doctors?" She asked. "No, just you," Shinichiro grinned.

"Well then, I prescribe you a kiss," (Y/n) teased. She put her lips on his, staying like that for a while before pulling away. Her hand rested on his check as he looked up at her.

"So…can we date?" Shinichiro asked, his eyes full of hope. "We just kissed, did you think I was just going to kiss you and not date you?" She questioned. "Can we kiss again?" Shinichiro pleaded. "Fine," (Y/n) huffed.

She dragged his face closer to hers and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "Can I marry you?" He asked. "Not yet," She laughed.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧