Inui x Reader: I love Shoe♡

Requested by: svjdxq
Inui Seishu x Fem! Reader
Tw:none

Sorry if it's bad-

(2nd point of view)

Inui and you had known each other for a while ever since he visited the same shop she works at. It was in fact a boutique.

"Hey, (Y/n), any new heels?" The sunflower blond asked. "Yeah! Actually I saved you some I thought you might like. They're red and just like you like them!" (Y/n) exclaimed, rummaging under the counter.

She placed the heels on the counter, letting Inui take a look at them. "Oh wow, you saved these just for me?" Inui asked sarcastically.

"Of course! I mean you're a loyal customer, you always get a design like this so I saved you a pair," (Y/n) grinned.

"ALSO BECAUSE SHE HAS A HHHUUGEEE-'' "Liking into the type of shoes you wear!" (Y/n) cut off her coworker.

"Oh?" Inui asked. A slight tug of his lips was seen. 'Cute!' (Y/n) exclaimed in her mind.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

(Y/n) just got off her shift and noticed something on the counter. It contained the following,

I love shoe ♡

It was written nicely and neatly. "It looks like Inui's writing," (Y/n) hummed. "And when said out loud it sounds like I Love You?' She thought.

"No way it couldn't be him," She chuckled, and slipped the paper into her pocket. "So cheesy," (Y/n) said, referring to the note.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"I LOVE SHOE?! SERIOUSLY MAN?!" Chifuyu exclaimed, slamming his hands on the table. "WHO GAVE YOU THAT LINE?" The angry blond continued.

Takemichi gulped and scratched his head. "Well, it's not like you have a girlfriend?" Inui responded, his head tilted. "You little-"
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Hey, Inui!" (Y/n) grinned, waving at the boy as he entered the shop. "Hello," He said simply.

"I'm still on break but can you guess what happened yesterday?" (Y/n) asked, laughing. "Hm?" The boy asked. "I found this note saying, I love shoe and it had a little heart," She said.

"Probably for Mika," (Y/n) said, Mika being the coworker that almost called her out. "No it was for you," Inui responded.

"Eh? How do you know?" She asked, then gasped. "Did-Did you leave the note?!" (Y/n) exclaimed, blushing madly.

The sunflower blond nodded. "I don't know if you feel the same but I love shoe," He laughed saying the last part.

(Y/n) grinned and hugged him. "I love shoe too!"
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
Seishu Inui headcannons

•cheesy pickup lines from Takemichi
•Chifuyu is his emotional support
•red heels are his favorite