Draken x Reader: Not me

Ken Ryuuji x Fem reader
Tw: Spoilers

(3rd point of view)

Draken had been in love with Emma for a while. But recently she had gotten into an accident during the Tenjiku fight.

She had been sent to the hospital and is in a coma for now. (Y/n) loved Draken, but knowing her best friend, Emma, loved him too, she never made a move.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

(Y/n) sighed, tears welling up in her throat. 'As soon as Emma wakes up, Draken will immediately confess to her.' She said in her mind.

"Once Emma wakes up, i'll tell her how I feel! Even if I have to wait a million years!" Draken declared, tears in his eyes.

(Y/n) engulfed him in a hug. "I know she'll accept you!" (Y/n) exclaimed. 'I know a little too well…'

Draken hugged her back, tears streaming down his face. "Emma will survive, she's stronger," She mumbled.

"I'm sure of it," She continued. "Thank you (Y/n), that helps, having some hope," Draken responded.

(Y/n) nodded, as she walked towards Emma's room. "Her brother, Izana, was also rushed to the hospital, hopefully he gets well too," (Y/n) mumbled, putting her hand on the door.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"EMMA WOKE UP!" Takemichi yelled. Draken was the first to rush in. "Emma!" He exclaimed, crying.

(Y/n) has a sad smile plastered on her face. "Good luck, to the both of you," She whispered.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

(Y/n) sulked into her arms, on the rooftop of the hospital. Diamond-like tears escaping her eyes.

"Are you okay?" A small voice asked, his bleach blonde hair flowing in the wind.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Should there be a part 2?! But Izana x Reader.