Shinichiro x Reader:Hatred

I read the shinichiro theory.... And this was a draft so have this while we all healಥ‿ಥ no I do not support it

Shinichiro Sano x female reader
Tw:none

(3rd point of view)

"Go out with me!" Shinichiro pleaded to a girl. (Y/n) played with Emma's hair watching the scene unfold.

"(Y/n)-nee, is Shinichiro going to get rejected again?" Emma asked. "Probably," she answered. Shinichiro walked back towards them, in defeat.

"Wow, Shinichiro," the (hair color) haired girl laughed. "Shut up, (Y/n)! You don't have a boyfriend either," He scoffed.

She let out a dramatic gasp. "Well, you're nothing but a loner!"

"How dare you call me a loner!" Shinichiro argued. "But you are!" (Y/n) said.

Shinichiro walked closer to her, their faces inches away. "You better say sorry," He warned.

"Why should I? Got to hell," she responded. "Are you two going to kiss?" Mikey asked.

"Pfft-" Shinichiro laughed. "What the-," (Y/n) mumbled.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Shinichiro reached for the last cookie before (Y/n) grabbed it. She broke it in half and ate one.

"(Y/n)..." He warned. As the cookie neared her mouth the black haired man took a hold of her hand.

Taking it from her hand ,he ate it, all while maintaining eye contact. She walked near him, grabbing him by his collar.

They both said nothing, just staring at each other. "You want to kiss me so bad, don't cha?" Shinichiro asked, staring at her lips.

"Yeah, what about it, Shin?" (Y/n) said. The space between them closed, Shinichiro lips touched hers.

(Y/n) rubbed her thumb on his cheek and the black haired male wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Asshole," Shinichiro mumbled. "How much do you smoke?" She snickered, kissing him again.

"Don't ever call me a loner again, got it?" Shinichiro chuckled. "Will you kiss me if I do?" (Y/n) asked, letting go of his shirt.

"I'll kiss you anyway," the black haired male answered. "Ew!" Mikey exclaimed, covering his eyes.

"Gah! Mikey!" Shinichiro yelled. (Y/n) chuckled, ruffling the blond boy's hair.