Rindou x Reader: Confessions

Requested by: KuRam1o0x
Haitani Rindou x Fem! Reader
Tw:none

(3rd point of view)

"You and (Y/n) have been hanging out a lot recently," Rindou said. "And? Ya jealous, Rindou~ Don't worry I'm not taking your girlfriend," Ran teased.

The younger sibling scoffed, "Idiot." "Aww! Don't be jealous, Rin-Rin!" The oldest sibling said.

"I'm not," The blond defended himself.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Ran! Can we hang out again today? Oh, Rindou, how are you?" She asked. "I'm fine," Rindou said coldly.

"Of course, (N/n)-chan!" Ran exclaimed, grinning. The younger Haitani brother scoffed.

-

"What if I just ask him straight up?" (Y/n) asked. "Too bland~ Maybe say,
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Rindou had walked near Ran's door and overheard what he was saying, though it was a bit muffled.

"You light up my life like a million stars," The older sibling chuckled. Rindou was a bit angered by this. "Ran! That's cheesy!" His crush complained.

"I'll make a move, tomorrow," Rindou mumbled.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Oi, (Y/n), meet me at that restaurant near your house at 5 pm," The blond with blue streaks haired boy said.

"Okay," She hummed. (Y/n) walked ahead, it was currently 2:30 PM. "Are you going to confess?" Ran cooed, behind his younger brother.

"How the fuck did you get there!" He exclaimed. The two braided boy shrugged, "I walked," he chuckled.

"Good luck, Rin-Rin~" Ran waved before jogging away. Rindou sighed.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"I'll confess to Rindou today!" The (hair color) haired girl said to herself. Her and Ran both hung out a lot so Ran could show her Rindou's favorite places and things.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

(Y/n) had arrived before Rindou, she had already ordered (favorite drink) and a slice of (favorite flavor) cake.

The sound of the door opening caught her attention. Beads of sweat dropped down the boy's face, Rindou…

His heart was thumping loudly, he had never felt this nervous. "Here's your order," The waiter said, as they handed (Y/n) her food.

"Thank you," She grinned. Rindou sat down in front of her. "Oh, do you want a piece?" She asked him, offering a piece of her cake to him.

"Unless you don't want to since I already put my lips on the spoon!" (Y/n) said. "No it's fine," He said, taking a bite.

"Hey, (Y/n), I've been meaning to ask you something," Rindou mumbled. "I also need to tell you something," She murmured.

"I like you!" They both said. (Y/n) blushed and Rindou covered his face. "Will you be my girlfriend? I promise I'm not like Ran!" He said.

(Y/n) giggled. "I will, Rin-chan," She cooed.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Bonus:

Ran was hearing from the booth behind them. "What a match maker I am," He complimented. He took a sip of his coffee before smiling.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Rindou Haitani Headcanons:

•i don't know why but Rindou sometimes gives me the vibe he's sometimes jealous of Ran
•When he blushes(which is rare) he covers his mouth with his hand.

I can't think of more sorry (๑¯◡¯๑)

Do you want a Peh-yan Oneshot?