Rindo x Reader: F you

Rindo Haitani x Female reader
Tw: none

-Third Point of View-

"Hey, Rindo-chan!" (Y/n) said. "What." Rindo sighed. "How are ya?" She asked, sitting in her seat behind him.

"That's none of your business." He answered "Fine, Fine~" The (eye color) eyed girl said. As (Y/n) stayed quiet, it really bugged Rindo.

She looked like she was daydreaming of something or someone… No one knew but Ran that Rindo likes her.

Though he was popular with the girls in his school, he always ignored them and they never stood out to him. Before he met her, (Y/n) (L/n).

Rindo sighed, "What are you thinking about?" He asked. "Hm? About a guy I met about 3 years ago, 1st year of High School." She said. "Who?" The blond haired boy asked. "Why ya jealous?~" (Y/n) said, with a smug look on her face.

He stared at her, before shaking his head. Class had started and Rindo could only think about who it was.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Haitani-san! Please go out with me!" A girl bowed, confessing to him. "No, someone else has my heart." Rindo blandly replied, glancing at (Y/n). She laughed as she talked with Ran.

"Ran-san, can I talk to you?" (Y/n) asked, blushing a bit. "Sure, you can tell me anything~" Ran said. He looked over to Rindo smirking.

"Great! Follow me." She said, taking his hand.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"What did you and (Y/n) talk about?" Rindo asked his brother. "Why? Jealous?" The braided haired boy asked.

"Shut up," He said. "You asked!" Ran complained.

Ding!

"Check your phone, Rindo~ It might be from (Y/n)~" Ran teased.

But it was from her.

From: (Y/n)

Hey! Wanna hangout? Meet me next to bridge at 6:00pm:]

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"So what do you want?" Rindo asked. "Rindo-san, date me!" The girl said dramatically. The boy's face reddened. (Y/n) giggled.

"Your face is so red, Rindo!" She said. He felt his heart clench a bit. Rindo grabbed her face harshly, making her look at him.

"Hm?" She questioned. "Fuck you." He mumbled. Rindo connected his mouth with hers. They both stayed like that for a few seconds.

"I like you, (Y/n)." Rindo said. Now her face was red. She covered her face. "I've liked you ever since I first saw you 3 years ago…" She confessed.

"Fuck you, for making me feel this way." Rindo said, rubbing the back of his head. "I love you too♡"