Shinichiro x Reader: Warmth

Shinichiro Sano x fem reader
Tw:none

(3rd point of view)

(Y/n) was currently in the Sano household. Cooking while her boyfriend, Shinichiro, was taking a nap.

"You're up, Shin!" Mikey exclaimed, seeing his older brother limp out his room. "Mh, yeah," He yawned.

Shinichiro made his way to the kitchen as Mikey left. The black haired man wrapped his arms around his beloved girlfriend, putting his chin on her shoulder.

"Shin! You're cold!" (Y/n) exclaimed, getting chills from his touch. "And you're warm," He mumbled, closing his eyes.

Shinichiro didn't know if it was the warmth from the oven or (Y/n) that made him warmer by the second.

"Whatcha cooking?" He asked. "Food," She answered. "What type?" Shinichiro questioned."Good food," (Y/n) teased.

Shinichiro sighed and put his cold hands under her shirt, on her stomach. "Gah! Your hands feel like a million ice cubes!" She exclaimed.

He chuckled before placing a kiss on her cheek. "And you feel like a million suns," Shinichiro mumbled.

"Get a blanket or something! You're freezing," (Y/n) said, as she turned off the oven.

"Mh," He hummed. "Shinichiro, you're cold!" She exclaimed, prying his hands off her.

The black haired man laid against a counter. He had a small smile on his face as he watched his beloved girlfriend.

"Stop watching me like a creep," (Y/n) said. "Mmmm, no." Shinichiro laughed.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"(Y/n)..." The black haired man hummed. "Yeah?" She asked. "I'm cold," He stated. (Y/n) held in a laugh. Her boyfriend was so childish and confusing, that was the best part.

The woman wrapped her arms around him. They both laid on the couch, the couch was enough to hold the two together. The coldness from the male's body soon melted away from the warm feeling of (Y/n).

"You're warm," Shinichiro mumbled. (Y/n) just simply smiled. "I love you," He said.  "I love you too," She responded.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
Was going to be an angst but I guess it can wait and I'll let you be happy.

Idk if you can tell but I love writing shinichiro