Izana x Reader: Take a break

IT'S SHORT AS FRICK BUT ANYWAYS
haylfarmer happy birthday  (。•̀ᴗ-)
Kurokawa Izana x Fem!Reader
Tw:none

Izana walked towards (Y/n). He wrapped his arms around her. "Is homework tiresome?" Izana asked. She nodded as she stretched.

"Take a break," he said. "But I won't finish! And it's due tomorrow!" (Y/n) said. "And? Spend time with your lonely boyfriend," He pouted. "Fine, but only for a while," She said.

"Let's go out!" The bleach blond haired boy said. "Okay," (Y/n) said, taking his hand.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Izana and (Y/n) walked hand and hand throughout the sidewalk. Izana smiled. "You really are the best," He said, kissing her cheek.

"Same goes for you, my darling," She teased. His face was tinted red. "Look! Wanna get some cake?" (Y/n) asked, pulling his hand. "Sure, I'll pay, my treat!" Izana said.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

(Y/n) happily ate her (favorite flavor) cake as Izana sipped on coffee. "This is nice," He mumbled. "I agree," (Y/n) smiled.

"Haha~ I wish it could be like this for eternity," Kurokawa Izana said. (Y/n) leaned on him.

"Can I have a sip?" She asked. Izana handed her the cup. "Don't drink it all though," he laughed. (Y/n) handed him back the mug before wiping her mouth.

Izana took the last sips from his coffee before asking for the check.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧
"See what happens when you take a break?~" Izana said. (Y/n) coughed from embarrassment. "Yeah…"

She intertwined her hands with his. He swung their hands back and forth. "Love you<3," Izana said. "I love you too," (Y/n) said.