Shion x Reader: Your Fault

Requested!
Shion Madarame x Fem Reader
Tw:none

(Y/n) stared at the teen in the desk next to her, no other than trouble maker Shion. "Psst, you, what's the answer to question 9?" Madarame asked.

She looked at him and then away. "Please?" He grinned, making pleading hands. "(L/n) and Madarame! Testing isn't the best time to be flirting, detention for you both!" The teacher exclaimed. A few giggles were heard but eventually died down.

(Y/n) huffed and continued a bit annoyed. He laughed," Detention ain't that bad little miss perfect." Truth was she wasn't perfect she had to ace this test or her mom would leave her for dead. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and continued on her test. 'My mom will kill me now!'

┈┈┈┈┈┈🂾 *❋┈┈┈┈┈┈

(Y/n) stood cleaning the floors as Shion wiped desks. "This is all your fault y'know?" She sighed.

"I know, you'll get used to it," He laughed. It was silent other than the squeaking of the cleaning bottles.

"My mom's going to kill me when I get home…" (Y/n) mumbled. "Don't worry 'bout it too much," Shion teased, ruffling her hair.

"Don't touch my head, we're not a couple," She grumbled. "Yet," He grinned. "What?" (Y/n) asked.

"We're not a couple yet, sweetheart," Shion winked. "Huh…"
┈┈┈┈┈┈🂾 *❋┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Detention again, sweetheart?" The blond asked. "... someone was getting on my nerves," She mumbled. "Why are you even here again?!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "I beat some punks up," He smirked.

"When aren't you fighting someone?" She sighed. "He was going to ask you out before I did," Shion mentioned.

"Why are you so fond of me…" (Y/n) groaned. "I dunno," He shrugged. 'Wait was that an indirect confession?' She thought.

┈┈┈┈┈┈🂾 *❋┈┈┈┈┈┈

(Y/n) walked back into the detention room with a bruise on her cheek and a bandaid on her nose.

To her surprise this time Shion wasn't there. Yet she saw a creepy guy from her homeroom class. "Oh…" She sighed.

"(Y/n)?" The guy licked his lips. "urm. Hi?" (Y/n) waved, bending down to reach a bottle of window cleaner. She felt eyes watching her and looked back. 'What a creep, I think Shion is better than this guy. And that really says something,'

"Heh…let's start cleaning, huh?" He grinned. She hummed and uncomfortably started wiping the windows. (Y/n) felt sudden pressure on her hand and someone corner her on the wall.

The creep grinned and leaned closer to her. "Let's-" "Your breath smells like garbage and cigarettes," She huffed. "Why you damn bitch!" He lifted his hand up and slapped her.

"You fight like a hoe," (Y/n) laughed, kicking him where the sun don't shine. "Urk…" the creep groaned. "Huh?" A voice boomed, walking into the sudden sight.

"(Y/n)?" Shion asked, seeing her foot on top of some guy on the floor. "Oh hey Shion, this guy was being a creep so I kicked his balls," (Y/n) growled.

"What the hell happened to your face?!" He exclaimed. "A previous fight and this guy slapped me," She yawned, kicking the guy again.

Shion scoffed and lifted the guy back up. "Asshole! I told you not to go near (Y/n) again!" He yelled, punching him in the face over and over again.

"Woah, Shion! Calm down!" She said. (Y/n) wrapped her arms around him and forced him away.

"You made a bigger mess than before! Now there's blood on the floor I just cleaned," (Y/n) whined. "Oops, sorry (Y/n)," Shion laughed, dragging the guy out the room.

┈┈┈┈┈┈🂾 *❋┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Finally finished," The teen girl sighed in relief. "(Y/n), will you go out with me?" Shion asked. "Huh?" She asked.

"Will you go out with me?" He repeated. "...like platonic or-" "-romantically, you and me, together," Shion grinned, wrapping his arms around her.

Her face turned a slight color of pink as she looked around. "Uh…sure," She hesitated. He grinned, caressing her bruised face.

(Y/n) neared his face and pecked his lips. Shion laughed and leaned in for another one. It was more passionate than the last one. Though, this time it lasted a bit longer.

"This is your fault for making me feel this way," (Y/n) muttered. "I know," Shion laughed.