Yamamoto Takuya x Reader: Strawberries

Yamamoto Takuya x Female! Reader
Tw:none
Contains a small hc for him at the end:) this is short -

(3rd point of view)

"I hate the smell of trees~"(Y/n) sang. "What-" Takuya asked. "But I love the smellllll of strawberries! Because they smell just like Takuya~" She continued.

The boy blushed and chuckled a bit. "It's just the shampoo I use," He exclaimed. "Your nickname is Strawberry!" (Y/n) declared.

"Why strawberry? Just because I smell like one?" Takuya asked. "I also like strawberries," She grinned.

Takuya hid his face so (Y/n) didn't see his red tinted face.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Takuya! Did you use the rest of my strawberry scented shampoo?!" His mom yelled from across the room.

"No-" He mumbled, avoiding eye contact. "Yamamoto Takuya," She said, hands in her hips.

"Yeah, I did…" The boy confessed. "Trying to impress that (Y/n) girl?" She asked. "Yeah…" he mumbled.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Strawberry, strawberry, strawberry-" (Y/n) sang as she suddenly saw Takuya eating a strawberry. "Cannibalism," She said.

The boy laughed. "You smell nice, as always!" The (hair color) haired girl complimented. His face turned red.

"Now you also look like a strawberry," She giggled.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

•Takuya smells nice like strawberries you can't tell me otherwise

•uses his mom's shampoo

•once you compliment him he wants to continue doing that

•blushes at the lightest compliments

Do you think I should start adding small headcanons to the ends of my Oneshots?