Kazutora x Reader: Tired

Kazutora Hanemiya x Female Reader
Tw:none

(3rd point of view)

"(Y/n)! Let's watch a movie," Kazutora said. "It's 12:16am, Kazu~," The girl groaned as she fell on the bed.

"Plus it's Friday, school traumatizes me," (Y/n) said, dramatically. "Hmph!" The boy pouted. "Aw, come on Kazu, I'm tired," She mumbled.

"Fine…" he got up. "I'll go hang out with TAKEMICHI," Kazutora said, making sure you could hear it.

"You do you, bae," The girl said, face flat on the pillow. The boy pouted again before slamming the door.

"Shit, I didn't actually mean it," She mumbled. "Kazutora!" (Y/n) whined, dragging herself out of bed.

The double colored haired boy stopped in the living room. She rubbed her eyes before wrapping her arms around him.

"I'm sorry... We can watch a movie if I can go to sleep in the middle of it," The (hair color) haired girl offered.

He huffed before trying to get away from her. "Ugh, Kazu! Come on! I'm tired, just take my offer~" The (eye color) haired girl said.

"Fine!" Kazutora exclaimed, walking towards the bedroom, (Y/n) still attached to him.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Kazutora put on a horror movie just to keep (Y/n) up. "Kazu! Now I'm really not going to sleep…" She whined.

"That's your fault for not wanting to spend time with me," He said. "You love Takemichi more than me?" (Y/n) asked, completely confused by his statement.

"What no!" Kazutora exclaimed. She laughed before laying down. "I'm tired~" The (eye color) eyed girl whined.

"The movie's over anyways," The male said, sighing. "Night, (Y/n)," He said.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Kazutora yawned as he stretched before looking beside himself. (Y/n) wasn't there.

He went looking around the house yet nothing. "Oh? Did the movie scare you that much?" He laughed, pointing at the girl under the cabinet.

"Shut it!" She exclaimed.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Kazutora Hanemiya headcanons

•scary movies at night
•you're tired? Well Takemichi is better
•will annoy Takemichi in the middle of the night if you don't hang out with him