Ran x Reader: Non Lasting

Ran Haitani x Fem reader
Tw:none

(3rd point of view)

"Ran, ran, ran, GET UP!"(Y/n) exclaimed, poking and pinching Ran's face.

"Mhmm~" Ran hummed, wrapping his arms against her waist. "Stop," (Y/n) laughed as his hair tickled her arms. "Sleep~" The teen boy groaned.

"If you kiss me I'll get up!" Ran smiled warmly, his eyes still closed. "N-o T-h-a-n-k-s~" (Y/n) said, spelling out the words.

"Damn okay~," Ran cooed as he got up. They both looked at each other before laughing.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Though moments like that don't last long…

"Ran?" (Y/n) mumbled. The fact that his lips were on another simply made her feel something. What was it? What was that emotion she was feeling? It was simple, heart break.

"It's Ran after all, you shouldn't tear up because of that guy,"  Rindou scoffed , he was Ran's little brother."I didn't like seeing you with that bastard anyways," He said walking away.

"What?" (Y/n) mumbled. "Did he- wait heh?!" She exclaimed, trying to get her emotions together. But she didn't know what to feel, bashful since the younger Haitani confessed to her? Sadness because Ran is kissing someone else, or Anger because Ran is kissing someone else!

"That's it we're done, Ran Haitani!" (Y/n) yelled, tears threatening in her eyes. The simple sound of her voice surprised Ran. "O-oh! (Y/n) wait up!" Ran exclaimed, pushing the girl in his arms away. "It's not what it looks like! It is but it isn't!" He yelled.

"Yeah? So you just kiss girls for fun?!" (Y/n) augured back. "I- No!" Ran said, stumbling over his words. "Get the heck away from me!" She yelled, tears streaming down her face. Ran couldn't see them but he could hear the way her voice broke.

"I hate you!" (Y/n) exclaimed, a sad smile on her face. She couldn't even look at him in the face. It felt like if she looked back, she'd break down even more.

"Oi! It's not like I liked you anyways!" Ran exclaimed, but deep down that was a lie. Those non lasting memories meant a lot to him.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Part 2 but a Rindou x Reader? Or should I just leave it at part 1?