Mikey, Baji, Draken x Reader: Crying Ogre

Requested!
Kid! Mikey, Baji and Draken x kid! Fem! Reader
Tw:none

(3rd point of view)

Draken pushed the swing (Y/n) currently sat on as they both watched Baji and Mikey fight each other.

"Oi punks," A raspy voice exclaimed. "You're the invincible Mikey and his friends right? Well we're here to teach you a lesson," Another guy said. It was around 6 if them, and it was obvious they were older.

As they started to fight, all (Y/n) could do was watch. The way her beloved friends were getting beaten up. The way we're struggling since they were outnumbered and outmatched.

Tears started to form from (Y/n)'s eyes, as she sniffled. "Leave…my friends…alone," She cried. The delinquents attention turned to the crying girl.

They all laughed as they surrounded her. "(Y/n)..." Mikey mumbled, as he laid on the grass. "Get away from her, your fight is with us!" Baji exclaimed.

The older boys ignored them as they started to threaten (Y/n). And something clicked inside of her while she sobbed. Was it adrenaline to beat up those punks? But she was never the type to fight.

(Y/n) stood up her knees quivering. One of the teens crouched down to her level. "Hey crybaby why don't you go to-" He was cut off as (Y/n)'s fist met his face. Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"You bitch!" Another yelled, charging at her. The crying girl kicked him in the crotch and turned to the other delinquents. And one by one they were on the ground.

(Y/n) turned to her three friends, more tears escaping her eyes. "Are you okay?!" She asked.

"How did you kick all of their asses (Y/n)?! That was amazing!" Baji exclaimed. The (e/c) haired girl dropped to her knees, loud sobs being heard. "I'm a bad person…" She sobbed.

Draken limped towards her, wrapping his arms around her. "No you're not, you protected us," He said. "Yeah, (Y/n)-chin! We all owe you one," Mikey spoke, trying to comfort her.

"Mhmm! You know what, let's go get (favorite dessert)! After that I think we could all use it," Baji insisted. (Y/n) looked up at the three, wiping the snot from her nose.

"Really?" She asked, dried tears in her eyes. They all gave her a grin. "Yeah," Draken said. "Now let's go!" Mikey exclaimed, taking her hand. "Oi! Wait for us!" Baji said, running to catch up to the two. "Idiots," Draken scoffed.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

I don't know how to write fighting scenes-