Takemichi x Reader: You've Reached (Y/n)

haylfarmer
THIS IS WHAT I MEAN IT'S JUST A SAMPLE

Timeskip!Takemichi Hanagaki x Fem! Reader
Tw:none

Everyone was worried about the particular dark haired man. Had it only been a few months since his beloved girlfriend had passed.

He only went to the funeral and no other events in her honor. Takemichi had tear stained cheeks as he stared down at a jacket. Soft fabric in (favorite color) with a star embroidered into the chest side.

It was (Y/n)'s, her favorite jacket to be exact. It still had her scent from the last time she wore it all those months ago.

He longed to hear her voice at least one more time. An idea popped into his head. Takemichi took out his phone and dialed her number. 'If I call her I can hear her voicemail,' He thought.

Takemichi replayed the voicemail a few more times. "One last time wouldn't hurt…" the raven haired man mumbled.

His thumb hit the call button and something shocked him….someone had picked up the phone

"....Hello?" The voice called. A sweet syrup-like voice. "Takemichi?" The nostalgic voice said.

"(Y/n)?" Takemichi asked, his mouth agape with surprise. He didn't know if to be happy or cry.

Who knew he'd get to hear the sound of his lovely girlfriend ever again. Takemichi would have never thought he would hear her voice again. 'Wait, how can I hear her voice again?' The raven haired man thought.

"How?" He asked. "How what?" (Y/n) mocked. "How…did you pick up?" Takemichi questioned.

"You called and I picked up like I always do,"