Takuya x Reader: Coward

Requested by: muchikoe
Timeskip!Yamamoto Takuya x Fem reader
Tw:none

(3rd point of view)

"Oi, Takuya you should get a tattoo," Yamagishi stated. "There's this hot woman that does tattoos," Makoto laughed.

Makoto handed him her card. "Give it a shot OR you're a coward," The two laughed. Takuya turned red, "I am not!" He shouted.

"Prove it then," Yamagishi smirked.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Takuya stiffly walked into the tattoo shop. (Y/n) had just finished someone's tattoo and wiped the sweat off her forehead.

"Hey, you're Takuya Yamamoto, right?" She asked. Takuya nodded and walked over to her.

"What type of tattoo do you want?" (Y/n) said. "Oh I want a tattoo on my chest, in this pattern," Takuya responded, showing her the drawing.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

As soon as the pen made contact with his bare skin, he flinched. "Don't move too much," (Y/n) grinned.

And yet again when the pen made contact Takuya flinched yet again. "Stop being a coward and deal with it!" (Y/n) said, irritated.

"Sorry," Takuya awkwardly chuckled. "It's fine, I'm sorry, let's continue," She grumbled, the pen touched his chest again and a laugh escaped his lips.

(Y/n) sighed. "It's gonna be a long day,"
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"That guy that just left was a coward, don't ya think?" (Y/n)'s coworker asked. "I can't believe he was scared of a needle," (y/n) laughed.

"But something about him was... memorizing," (Y/n) grinned.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Oh, it's you coward," (Y/n) said, pointing at Takuya. Takuya stiffly turned to look at her, his face turning red.

"Hello," He bowed. "Didn't think I'd see you at the supermarket, small world I guess," (Y/n) shrugged. They both reached for the cereal and looked at each other, their hands grazing each other.

"You can have it!" Takuya exclaimed, running away. "what a coward," (Y/n) huffed. "A cute coward," She mumbled
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

Takuya Yamamoto headcanons:

•awkward
•when he got tattoos he laughed a little too much
•had to be strapped down to get the tattoo, he moved too much