Angry x Reader: Jealousy

daughterofkanibalex

Angry x she/they! Reader
Tw:none

(3rd point of view)

"(Y/n)?" The blue haired male questioned. Her attention was turned to the cashier at the ice cream shop they were in.

He had gentle features along with a kind smile as he served the customers. "Gosh, that guy even gave me his number.." (Y/n) mumbled, they turned her attention towards their boyfriend.

"Not that I'll leave you for him, you're the total package, Souya," She grinned. "Please don't talk about anyone that isn't me," He mumbled.

"Hmm? What was that Souya," The (hair color) haired teen asked. Angry shook his head, "Nothing!"

'The way you gaze at someone other than me. Please stop it,' He thought.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Dang, look at him! He's so cute," (Y/n) said, pointing at a model on the tv. Jealousy burned up inside Souya.

"Am I not cute?" He asked. "Of course you are! You're so adorable!" They exclaimed, kissing the side of his lip.

"Hmph," the blue haired teen pouted.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"Good morning, Souya!" the (hair color) haired teen greeted. He looked away from her staring at the wall.

"Gah! Souya~ are you ignoring me?" She asked. He pouted, covering his face with his hands.

"Souya~" (Y/n) teased, playing with his hair. Angry took his hands off his face showing his saddened expression.

"Souya, I'm sorry, did I make you jealous?" They teased. He pouted, puffing up his cheeks.

"Sorry~" (Y/n) said, kissing the side of his eye. She peppered his face with kisses, apologizing with each.

"(Y/n)!" Souya blushed. He covered his face. (Y/n) tore his hands off as their lips met. (Y/n) laughed and picked him up.

"You're so cute!" They exclaimed, grinning.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*