Mitsuya x Reader: Summer Flower

Mitsuya Takashi x Fem reader
Tw:none...

Here I Am Again pt.2

(3rd point of view)

Mitsuya hung up the phone as he stopped his sobbing. "I'm sorry, (Y/n)..." He mumbled. "I still miss you, the way you looked at me. Even if I try to erase it, it gets deeper," The fashion designer sighed.

He plopped himself down in his bed, staring at the wall and hearing the sound of his phone ringing. Seeing the name of the call he answered.

"Stop calling (Y/n)," Mitsuya said, biting his lip. "I can't. When I'm alone at home waiting for you, I'm always waiting for you," She responded.

"Waiting and being disappointed?! Just let go of me (Y/n)! I- We can't be together." Mitsuya exclaimed. "Why? Why can't we?! Because I'll be in danger? Because you're scared i'll get hurt?! I'll get hurt and I'll be in danger!" (Y/n) said, the static of the phone cutting through the line.

Mitsuya stayed silent and sighed. "It's better for the both of us if we just stop seeing each other," He said. "No it won't. It'll just make me chase you even more," (Y/n) answered. "Then stop chasing me!" Mitsuya yelled.

"I can't! I...can't, i've only been happy being wit...h...y..ou," (Y/n) mumbled. "(Y/n)? (Y/N)?!" Mitsuya exclaimed. The call suddenly got cut off.

Mitsuya let out an aggravated sigh before getting up. "That girl better not be dead drunk," He huffed, running out the door.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

"(Y/n)!" Mitsuya exclaimed, banging at the front door. He looked under the doormat, where she keeps the extra key.

Once he opened the front door he was met by silence. "(Y/n)!" He yelled, running around the house like a mad man. A little silhouette of a woman on the couch caught his eye.

He sighed as he sat down next to her. "Sorry, my phone died, and I got tired," (Y/n) said, grinning. "You could have at least responded to me yelling," Mitsuya mumbled.

"Sorry, Mitsuya," She laughed. "Why do you always want to say goodbye to me?" (Y/n) asked. "Because you know how I feel," Mitsuya explained. "How do you feel..." She questioned.

"I miss the way you looked at me...we who were dazzling," He said. (Y/n) grinned, and grabbed his hand. Mitsuya's tears started coming back. "When I'm alone at home, I'm waiting for you," He sobbed on her shoulder.

"I didn't want to leave you, (Y/n).." Mitsuya mumbled. "I didn't want to leave you either," She said. Mitsuya wiped his tears and grinned at her. "I'll make it all better, don't worry," He declared.

"There isn't anything to make better as long as you are beside me," (Y/n) laughed.
✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

And they lived happily ever after blah blah blah.

Tomorrow and crash landing in you are both good kdramas you should watch them if you are feeling like crying, both songs are from them (´ . .̫ . ')