Chapter 14- First Day

3rd POV:

Izuku transformed back into his human form as he jumped down from the now decapitated and half melted Zero Pointer. He rushed over to the brunette girl who had her mouth wide open as she saw everything that Izuku had done to the massive robot. Izuku looked at her amazed face and chuckled slightly.

"Are you okay? Can you stand?" Izuku asked her as she was immediately snapped back from her mind.

"Uhh, no, I can't. I think I broke my ankle." She responded as Izuku saw the bruise forming on her ankle.

He then started circling his hands in a sphere like motion as water from the air started gathering at the center and created a sphere. The girl look in awe as well as the other students who gathered around them. Izuku then slammed his hands together and the water started spreading into his palms.

"W-What are you doing?" The girl asked.

"I'm going to heal that broken ankle of yours, so that you could walk without hurting yourself." Izuku explained as he placed his palms around her broken ankle.

The water started glowing as he moved his hand around the injury. When he finished, the girl was shock when she saw that the bruise was no longer on her ankle. She stood up and felt no pain lingering on her ankle anymore.

"Wow, that's so cool! Thanks, I'm Ochako Uraraka, by the way!" She introduced herself as she extended her hand.

Izuku took her hand and shook it. "I'm Izuku Aizawa, it's nice to meet you." He said.

They then saw Recovery Girl coming towards them and she immediately bashed Izuku's knee with her cane.

"Are you trying to steal my job, sonny?" She said to him and he shook his head no.

"I-I was just helping her! I'm sorry!" He said as he made a perfect 90 degree bow infront of her.

She told him that it was fine and that he should get going on home. He nodded and he waved goodbye to Uraraka, who waved back to him as well.

He made his way outside the school and saw Hitoshi and Katsuki waiting for him. He waved them and he rushed to their side.

"Where were you, babe? You were out their longer than us, you know?" Katsuki asked in a worried tone.

"Aww, you worried 'bout me? Don't worry Kacchan, I just had to heal someone since she broke her ankle pretty badly." Izuku explained as Katsuki placed his arms around him.

"Ugh, get a room already, sheesh. When I get a boyfriend I'm gonna boast all about him right in front of you two." Hitoshi grumbled as he stomped his way to the train station.

Katsuki clicked his teeth and Izuku let out a small giggle that sounded heavenly to Katsuki. They made their way to the train station and headed on home.

Izuku and Hitoshi chilled in the living room and waited for their parents to arrive home since they went on ahead. They started talking to each other with how their exam went.

"So, how did you do, Toshi?" Izuku asked as he was flipping through the channels.

"I did kinda okay, I atleast know that I had 50+ points. But, I saw this cute guy on the exam and I saved him from a robot." Toshi mentioned as Izuku dropped the remote control to the ground.

"No, way, so you have a crush on him?" Izuku asked with curiosity in his eyes.

"He's cute, but I'm not sure if he'll make it to UA. But if he does, then I'll try to get to know him, ya know?"

Izuku smiled and gave him a thumbs-up, and then the door bell rang and it was Hizashi and Aizawa. Hizashi made dinner and they talked about the exam as they ate. They tried persuading the two to talk but got nothing out of them.

They waited for a week and it was the longest week that they have ever experienced. With the anxiety and the anxiousness of not knowing if they passed almost broke them.

The letters then arrived as they both took the letters with their names on them as they made their way to their respective rooms. Izuku took a deep breath as he opened the letter to reveal a a paper inside.

"Congratulations, You made it to UA! You had a score of 98% in the written portion and You earned the total amount of 80 villain points in the practical. But that's not all. There was a hidden scoring system that was mainly focused on rescuing or helping your fellow examinees. You earned a total of 67 rescue points and with both scored totaled, you earned 147 point! You are placed on Class 1-A and your homeroom teacher is Shota Aizawa, aka Eraserhead! Welcome to your Hero Academia!"

Signed
Principal Nezu

After reading the letter, Izuku let out a triumphant scream in his room that can be heard from outside the house. He then got out of his room and knocked on Hitoshi's. Hitoshi showed his letter and he was also accepted into the hero course and was in the same class as him.

They hugged each other and congratulated one another. Hizashi then came up the stairs and hugged them both also, feeling like a proud parent. Hizashi persuaded to do the same and he let out a small sigh and rolled his eyes before he joined the group hug as well. Katsuki then called that he also got in and was also in Class 1-A.

The next day came and both Aizawa's were standing in front of UA. They made their way inside and started to find their classroom in the big building. When they found their room, they were shocked when they were met with a gigantic door that made it look like doors of giants.

When they opened the door, they were met with Katsuki arguing with the same blue haired boy from the exam.

"Your feet should not be placed on top of the desk! Don't you know how disrespectful it is for the upperclassmen that once seated at this very desk?!" The kid said and Katsuki just ignores him.

Katsuki then saw Izuku and he waved at him, and Izuku waved back. Iida looked behind him and saw Izuku and approached him.

"You were that guy that turned into a dragon and saved that girl!" He pointed out. "I must apologize for my behavior, I am Tenya Iida." He introduced himself as he reached out his hand.

Izuku grabbed his and shook it. "I'm Izuku Aizawa and this is Hitoshi Aizawa." Izuku said, introducing him and Hitoshi.

They then heard a girls voice from behind them and turned to look and it was Uraraka.

"Your the dragon boy! Thanks for saving me again!" She told him.

"It's quite alright. If I want to be a hero then I should help people in need, right?" Izuku said and she nodded.

They then made their way to their desk and Izuku sat behind Katsuki. They talked to each other as Hitoshi occupied the seat behind Izuku. Izuku was giggling and laughing as he and Katsuki were talking with each other. Hitoshi then suddenly tugged at Izuku.

"What is it Toshi?" Izuku asked as Hitoshi pointed at a blonde boy with a black lighting bolt on his hair.

"That's the cute guy I was talking about." Hitoshi whispered as Izuku snickered.

"Then go talk to him later, Toshi. I'm sure he's gonna like you!" Izuku encouraged his brother who nodded as a response. "My big brother is finally growing up~" Izuku teased as he received a head smack from him.

"If your all gonna be friendly and all happy then I suggest you leave the hero course immediately." A man said and the whole class turned to see a giant caterpillar in front of the door.

Izuku, Hitoshi, and Katsuki laughed quietly as they saw Aizawa in his sleeping bag. The other students were confused to why they were laughing.

"Alright, it took you 10 seconds to notice me and that is very bad and a waste if time. I'm your homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa also known as Eraserhead. Now put this PE uniforms on and head outside to the field in 5 minutes. If your late I'll expel you on the spot. Were going to be doing a quirk apprehension test."