Chapter 38- Sports Festival: Part 6

3rd POV:

The First round of the tournament is about to reach its end as there are only three remaining battle before the Victor's move on to the Quarterfinals. The winners of the first and second round were Izuku Aizawa and Mina Ashido after they threw their oponents out of bounds.

The third, fourth, and fifth match of the tournament have also been concluded.

The third match between Shoto Todoroki and Kyoka Jiro was won by Shoto after he froze Jiro's body to the neck down and slid her out of bounds. The fourth match between Momo Yaoyorozu and Itsuka Kendo was won by Momo after she blinded her with a stungrenade and knocker her out. And the fifth match between Hitoshi Aizawa and Hanta Sero was won by Hitoshi after he brainwashed Sero to step out of bound.

Now we move on to the sixth round between Denki Kaminari and Tsuyu Asui.

"Let the sixth match, begin!" Midnight announced as the crowd cheered loudly.

Kaminari started rubbing his hands together as spark of electricity surrounded them. He had a confident smile as static electricity covered his hands and shot them towards Tsuyu. A blazing bolt of electricitu shot out from his palms as it almost mimicked a lightning bolt from the sky.

Tsuyu dodged the lightning bolt as she hopped away, but she barely dodges as it almost hit her on her side. Rounds and rounds of lightning bolts were on her way as she dodges them with her high jumps and strengthened legs.

She was running in circles as she was dodging his attacks. She decides that she won't win if she keeps running, so this time its her turn for the offense. She hopped towards Kaminari and kicked him in his arm as he was pushed back a few inches. She then slapped him in his other arm with her tongue.

Kaminari winced as he sent another volt of electricity towards Tsuyu as she was hut and shocked. She grunted in pain as she started running on fours towards Kaminari. He didn't want her any closer, so he sent a huge voltage of electricity to the ground as it created an electrical terrain that coated the area. Every step that Tsuyu took, a volt of electricity would ran through her veins.

She tanks it however as she extended her long tongue to reach him and then slammed her tongue to his side. Kaminari stumbled downward to the ground as he tried to get up, but he was stunned when he couldn't. He couldn't move his body.

"Why can't I move?! I haven't short-circuit yet!" Kaminari said as was trying to force his body to move.

"I can secrete a toxic mucus that can paralyze my target. I coated it in my legs and tongue and attacked you with them to paralyze you, Kero." She told him as he gasped.

Tsuyu then extended her tongue once again and wrapped the paralyzed Kaminari with them. She was about to throw him out of bounds, but a sudden surge of electricity shocked her tongue as it shocked the rest of her body. She let go of Kaminari as she retracted her tongue due to the pain.

"I may not be able to move my body, but I can still use my quirk!" Kaminari stated as he had a confident smirk.

He then started to spread the lightning within him as it dispersed all throughout his body. Every muscle, every vein, was now coated with high voltage lightning as he released it all over himself. Out came a giant mass of electricity as it sparked all over the arena.

It reached a ten mile radius and shocked Tsuyu as high intense electricity surrounded her body. She screamed in pain and when the mass lightning disappeared, she dropped to the ground as she was knocked out unconscious.

"The winner of the sixth match is, Denki Kaminari!" Midnight declared as the crowd went wild.

Kaminari sighed in relief as he was still paralyzed and lying down on the ground. Recovery bots entered the arena as they picked up the unconscious Tsuyu and paralyzed Kaminari.