Chapter 27- Preperations

3rd POV:

A few days have passed since the USJ Incident and it was now the weekends. After Izuku healed Kirishima, Tetsutetsu, and his dad at the Spring Waterfalls, he fell asleep in exhaustion. He did not wake up the next day and left his family and Katsuki extremely worried.

They even called Recovery Girl to check Izuku's condition. She told them that he must've overused his power after healing their extremely broken bodies, and to let him sleep and rest until he wakes up on his own. He woke up after 2 days and everyone sighed in relief. He was extremely happy that he was able to help Kirishima and Tetsutetsu in healing their broken bodies.

Now that it is the weekends, a UA meeting was going to be held by the UA staff to discuss the recent events that transpired during the first week of school. All staff members are required to attend since Nezu had a lot of things to say.

Currently, they all are seated in the meeting room with Nezu sitting in the front, facing everyone. Aizawa and 13 were silently glaring at AllMight for not being able to attend the class and missed it entirely and eveb arrived when everything was already over. Nezu then coughed to catch everyones attention and to finally start the meeting.

"Welcome everyone to todays staff meeting. I suppose you already know todays agenda then let's no longer dilly dally and continue on with this." Nezu started before giving everyone a copy of a folder that recorded all that had happened during the attack.

"From what we have gathered, the group that attacked our students called themselves the League of Villains. Currently, we do not know much of them other than the fact that they want to kill AllMight as their goal." AllMight then visibly tensed up at the mention of their goal.

"From what the students have said during their questioning, the leaders name is Tomura Shigaraki. He was described as a "man-child" because of his childish attitude and the way he spoke using video game references. The other is named Kurogiri who looked to be like Shigaraki's aid during the whole attack. Their quirks are decay and warping, respectively." Nezu said after reading the reports on the villains.

"Do you think that they caused the incident that happened during lunch that day? You know when the press broke in at UA?" Midnight asked as Nezu nodded.

He then rolled a clip that showed moments before the UA barries disintegrated into dust. Nezu then paused and zoom in at a man with blue hair that touched the barrier before it turned to dust. The man then suddenly disappeared when a black mass appeared below him where he fell down into it.

"As you all could see here, we could see that the man with the blue hair touched the barrier before it disintegrated into nothing. According to the students that we asked the appearance of the villains of, their description matches perfectly with him as well as his quirk. And then we could see thaf he disappeared when that black hole appeared below him, we suspect it to be Kurogiri's quirk."

"So they used the press as a distraction to infiltrate UA?" Snipe asked.

"Indeed. They must've took a a schedule of classes to look for where AllMight's next class is gonna be, and it just so happens that he was suppose to be with Class 1-A during their rescue training at USJ. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to attend because he used up all of his time capturing a small time villain that other heroes were already in the process of capturing." Nezu said as he glared deeply at AllMight.

The rest of the staff did the same thing as AllMight hid in his seat. He felt guilty that he was the reason for the attack and the fact that he wasn't their resulted for the villains to attack the students instead. He felt horrible knowing this.

"Now, moving on to the incident itself. There were 87 villains that were captured and are arrested by the police, however, 2 villains, being Shigaraki and Kurogiri, escaped with the use of Kurogiri's quirk. There was also another villain that was described by the students as a bulky monster with a beak and an exposed brain. It is also said that it had multiple quirks, namely shock absorption and hyper regeneration."