Chapter 68: Invasion

3rd POV:

The new student Kamika Orukami joins the Advanced Class as she was given the opportunity to study and become a hero at UA Highschool by the one and only Principle Nezu. A chance to turn her life around and take a new path that was not bound by fate as she chose a path that will lead to a better and more hopeful life.

It was now nighttime as the advanced class was about to head to bed early for their training the next day. The pros decided to take shifts in guarding the place since Kamika informed them that the League of Villains knew their location, but was not sure if they were to plan a counterattack or not. With that in mind, the pros took guard over the campsite.

Aizawa was in front of the main building and sitting down on a chair and table as he was guarding. He was sipping black coffee as he was mapping out the entire property using a map of the place. He continued on with his work until he noticed someone approaching him. He looked up to see that it was Kamika.

"What are you doing here kid? Didn't those brats show you the rooms of this place?" Aizawa asked her with tired eyes he sipped on his coffee.

"No, I'm just walking around. Trying to get a better look at this place." She replied to him as Aizawa nodded and returned back to his work. "I have a bad feeling about something." She suddenly said as this caught Aizawa's attention.

"What bad feeling?" Aizawa asked as she looked a bit hesitant to reply but did anyway.

"After a few years of experiencing shit, I learned to trust my gut and my gut only. This was one of the reasons why I even lasted this long without dying. My gut is telling me that there is a storm coming. A big one." She told him as Aizawa looked cautious and suspicious.

"So you feel that the League might make a move on us?" Aizawa asked as Kamika merely shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know, I'm just telling you the things that I'm feeling. But in my opinion, we should've left this place and went somewhere else." Kamika said as she left and entered the main building as she left Aizawa bewildered and confused.

Aizawa sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He admits that he also had bad feelings about staying, like some kind of alarm saying that this was a mistake. After years of being a pro hero, he also trusted his guts when he is on a mission, just like Kamika. He is in a push-and-pull situation at the moment as he has no idea what to do.

The next day soon arrived as it marked the third day of the summer training camp. The news of the sudden attack at the UA summer training camp spread like wildfire all over Japan as many were criticizing UA for their faulty security work. This annoyed Nezu since the problem was not security but the fact that there was a mole hidden in UA that was leaking files and important documents.

UA hit a massive toll on the public eye view as many were criticizing UA since they were supposed to be Japan's second most secured places, just under Tartaros. Many parents complained about this as many wanted to pull their children out of the hero course at UA and transfer them to other safer schools. Nezu had to return back to UA so that he could have a conference with the media and clear up some misunderstandings and also talk to the parents about changing their minds about transferring. 

While Nezu left to head back to UA, the advanced class students continued on with their training at the summer training camp to prepare themselves for the Provisional License Exam. They were all pumped up and were training hard to get themselves their licenses. But their usual training was now a bit different since Kamika was now joining them, but she seems to be lost.

"Uhm, what am I suppose to be doing?" Kamika asked as she looked a bit lost and confused with seeing most of her classmates screaming and were running all over the place.