Chapter 31: Umi's Exam

3rd POV:

Everyone looked surprised at what Umi just said to them. They were not informed of any type of exam at all and were confused to why there was one.

"Exam? What do you mean exam, Umi?" Izuku asked the dragon as the others wondered the same thing as well.

"This is an exam to see what you all have learned during your training with me. Have you all brought your hero costumed like I asked you all to bring?" Umi asked as they all nodded.

"It took a lot of convincing, but we manged to bring them with us. We just had to promise not to wear them in public." Momo said as they all took out there hero costume cases out of their bags.

"Good, now change into them and meet me at my cave. There, we will start your exam." Umi then slithered away from them.

The teens all looked at each other confused and scared for Umi's exam. They all have experienced her grueling training and they can't imagine the test she has in store for them. They all quickly changed into their hero costumes as they made their way to Umi's cave.

Almost all of them have changed their hero costumes in some way and have added some extra support gear.

Momo changed her outfit entirely since she thought it was too revealing after an incident that just happened last week. A students from Class 1-B, named Mineta Minoru, grabbed her boobs after their heroics class.

Class 1-A finished their heroics class and they passed by Class 1-B. That is where Mineta saw Momo's costume and grabbed her boobs and started squeezing them. She screamed and punched him off of her. She got so angry that she created a rope and hung Mineta up like a Piñata. She then created a bo staff and smacked him repeatedly.

Let's just say that Mineta git what he deserves and was immediately rushed over to Recovery Girl's office. That is when the class knew not to mess with her. She ultimately decided to just change her costume and she was helped by Izuku.

Izuku also suggested to have the support course make some sort of display hologram attached to her wrist so that she could use it to take notes of the configurations of her items that she wants to create. It will also help in visualizing and help her create stuff more efficiently.

Momo wasn't the only one to have a support gear as Mina also had as well. She asked Izuku on advice on how she could shoot her acids in longer distances and he suggested having a shooter attached to her arms. That is where Powerloader suggested the gauntlets that have shooters in them that will help in her ling range attacks.

Some changed their costume designs like Shoto, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Jiro. Shoto changed some of his costume design to better help him in battle and in controlling his temperature while using his quirk. Kaminari and Kirishima changed their costumes entirely and designed a new one. Kaminari changed his costume to better represent his new lightning quirk and also had a visor and communicator. Kirishima changed his costume and exposed his abs and muscled arms for his hardening quirk.

Jiro changed the color schemes of her costume to have electric blue and purple colors instead of just having all black. She also has a support gear called Amplifier Jack. This support gear helps her in amplifying the sound and vibrations of her heartbeat, releasing more powerful sonic waves. Katsuki changed his costume to and added long sleeves to his costume and covered his muscled arms, much to Izuku's dismay.

Izuku, Hitoshi, Sero, and Tetsutetsu didn't changed their costumes at all and were already satisfied with them.

Now that they're all changed into their costumes, they all made their way into Umi's cave. All of them were quite nervous to what is to come as they saw Umi at the innermost of the cave, waiting for then to arrive.