Chapter 53- Training For The Advanced Class

3rd POV:

"The final exams will be in 3 weeks' time and I hope you all are prepared for it since it will be very difficult to pass both the academic and practical portion of the exam," Aizawa informed them as they all visibly gulped.

"Uhm, why is that? Why are the exams harder this time?" Izuku asked.

"It's because of the recent events. The whole staff agreed on making the final exams difficult to have you all be more challenged because villains are only getting stronger as the days pass. Meaning you all have to be stronger than them. Understood?"

"Hai!" They all said in unison.

"That's not all. There will be a new class next semester." Aizawa told them as they all looked puzzled and confused.

"What new class?" Mina asked what the whole class was thinking.

"The Advanced Class."

Everyone looked shocked and bewildered at the thought of the advanced class that their teacher mentioned. They all knew nothing of that class and they all are curious, but also frightened at the same time.

"The Advanced Class is only exclusive to you all. Being part of this class means that you will get times two the work and training, but also means that whoever will become part of this class will get to graduate a year earlier." Aizawa told them.

"How do we become part of the advanced class?" Momo asked.

"Good question. You will become part of this class through the final exam. You must get at least an 80% or higher in all of your academic exams, and you must not only pass the practical portion but must get the approval of principal Nezu."

"So we have to impress the demon rat?" Hitoshi asked with his eyebrow up.

"Yes. You must impress the demon rat."

Aizawa then further explained the advanced class setup. The Advanced Class' homeroom will be him, and the one who will teach all subjects will be taught by Nezu himself. This means workload will only triple in amount and double in difficulty.

Aizawa explained that this is so that they will be able to cram in everything that they need to learn in just two years instead of three.

He then explained that the class system will be changed and Class 1A and Class 1B will become one, becoming into Class 1AB. The homeroom teacher will be Vlad King and the setup will be the same as it once was. 

Furthermore, the dorms will also change and one dorm house will become Class 1AB dorm house, and a new dorm house for the advanced class will be built in about a week after the final exams, just before summer camp starts.

This made the whole class excited as they all wanted a spot in the advanced class. Not only will they become better heroes when they are a part of this class, but also the chance to graduate a year earlier than the rest.

This lit a spark of competitiveness and determination in the class as they all wanted a spot. 

Aizawa then dismissed all of them since it was already lunchtime as they all quickly got up from their seats and headed to the cafeteria. Team Tarragon lined up to get their food from Lunch Rush as they all sat down at their usual seat. 

"Man, I don't think I'll ever get a spot on the advanced class," Kaminari said as he slumped back on his seat.

"Same! I won't ever be part of that class!" Mina whined as she covered her face with her hands.

"Oh come on guys, I know we can do this!" Izuku said trying to encourage his friends.

"Thanks for the encouragement Izuku, but I don't think it's gonna work for us this time," Sero told him as he looked a bit gloomy.