Chapter 47- The Hosu Incident: Part 1

3rd POV:

It has been a few days since the sudden attack at the city where Endeavor's agency resided on. The chaos that happened that day broke the internet as many media outlets reported the incident. The public felt fear as the damage that was done was horrendous if not for the heroes' intervention.

The media reported that the unidentified creatures caused havoc in the central city as many were injured and some of the buildings were destroyed. They mentioned that the numbers 2 and 11 heroes, took action as they defeated one of the creatures. It was also mentioned that three heroes-in-training took part in the battle.

They interviewed some of the civilians that were on-site and asked them what went down during the whole villain attack. That is where they brought up three individuals that fought alongside Endeavor and Dabi.

They explained how they were at first evacuating and saving civilians from the attacks. But, they took action when another fell from the sky since the other two heroes were preoccupied with the first one. They said that they were able to defeat them while protecting them at the same time.

The media immediately searched for these three individuals as they learned that they were interns under the Endeavor Agency. They immediately stormed the agency as they demanded an interview with the three interns.

Endeavor groaned as they were being stubborn and wouldn't leave the front of his agency's doors. He then asked his interns if it was okay for them to do the interview as all three didn't mind.

The media asked many different kinds of questions to the three. They asked them what their quirks were and what they did during the crisis. They tried their best to answer all of them as their questions were starting to overwhelm them.

The next day, all media outlets broadcasted their interview as it mentioned the work they did during the disastrous villain attack. The names Leviathan, Ground Zero, and FrostFlame, soon spread all throughout Japan.

The news even reached UA as they were shocked in many different ways. They were shocked to see their students already on the news, and the fact that the League of Villains was making another move.

Team Tarragon heard the news as they were exploding their chat group with many questions and praises.

It was now day five of their internship as they only have two more days before they are to return back to UA. They were currently training in Endeavor's training ground, as they decided to hold back on the patrolling after the publicity they had a few days ago.

Their training ended when the clock struck 6 pm, as Endeavor told them of the special assignment that they will be doing.

"We will be going to Hosu." He told them as they looked confused.

"Why are we going there? Isn't Hosu a distant place from here?" Shoto questioned.

"Do you know The Hero Killer: Stain?" He asked them as they all widened their eyes.

"Don't tell me that we're going after him, right?" Izuku asked hesitantly.

"Bingo! You hit the jackpot. Were going after that bastard." Dabi told them with a grin.

"We're going tomorrow, so wear your costumes and pack what you need. We'll be hunting The Hero Killer at night since that is where he's more active." Endeavor explained as the three nodded and headed back to their rooms to prepare.

They slept early for their special assignment on catching the Hero Killer: Stain. When morning came, they changed into their hero costumes as they ate their breakfast. They soon left with Dabi and Endeavor as they drove to Hosu with Endeavor's private car.