Chapter 20- The Cafeteria

3rd POV:

It was now the next day and Izuku feels refresh after a night of sobbing and crying. He decided that Izumi was no longer gonna affect him and he's going to prove her wrong.

He was awoken by the sound of his alarm that he grudgingly turned off as he still felt sleepy. He rolled around on his bed and looked at the clock. It was an hour and a half before class and he got up and did a few stretches. He opened his door and was met with the smell of delicious pancakes.

He got down the stairs and saw that Hitoshi and Shota were sitting down on the dining table, while Hizashi was making the pancakes. He saw that his brother and dad were drinking a cup of black coffee that Hizashi brewed for them since they both can't function well without their coffee. He sat down on his chair and everyone looked at him.

"Why are you all looking at me?" He asked confusingly as they all blinked in disbelief.

"Seriously? You just had an emotional breakdown yesterday and you asked us why we're looking at you?" Hitoshi said in a slightly annoyed voice.

"He's right little listener. Are you okay now? Were just a little worried, you know?" Hizashi said with concern and worry.

"I'm fine now papa. I'll just have to go and deal with that she demon, and not let her affect me again." He declared as a gentle smile smile appeared on Hizashi's face as he ruffled his blue hair.

"Good, now eat up little listener, you have school in an hour." Hizashi told him as he slid a plate of fluffy pancakes.

He began eating his pancakes until his dad said something that caught his attention.

"Don't worry about Izumi because one of Nezu's conditions in accepting her into the hero course, is that if she does one mistake she is going to be transferred to the general class." Aizawa informed him as he sip his black coffee.

"That's good to know." Izuku said as he grinned widely like how Shota would grin.

The others shivered when they saw him smiling like that. They all knew well that he was plotting something.

Both Hitoshi and Izuku finished their breakfast and headed upstairs to change into their uniforms. Izuku got done first and headed downstairs since Hitoshi had to put his capture bands in his arms first. They were greeted by a tired Shota as he threatened to leave them behind if they were late.

They got inside their car as Hizashi drove all the way to UA. Hitoshi kept talking to Izuku about Kaminari in a whisper voice since he didn't want their parents to overhear. Shota was asleep the whole time as he had a very tiring patrol late last night.

They got to UA and were about to head inside when suddenly, they were met with dozens of news reporters that wanted a word with AllMight's teaching capabilities and how he was as a teacher. The students, along with Izuku and Hitoshi, were annoyed and overwhelmed by then until they were able to lass them with the help of Shota and Hizashi.

The students then passed the media through the UA gates as a suddenly wall blocked all of the entrances. The students sighed in relief while the reporters were pissed and annoyed.

Izuku and Hitoshi arrived at their class room, and
Izuku saw Katsuki talking to Kirishima and Tetsutetsu, he looked annoyed and was yelling at them to leave him alone. The other two didn't listen and continued to talk to him.

Izuku approached them and greeted the two of them. He then greeted Katsuki with a kiss in his forehead. Katsuki looked a bit worried for Izuku, but his worries washed away when he saw Izuku smiling cutely. He just smiled as well as he converse with his boyfriend and the other two males who stuck around.