Chapter 55- Final Exams: Part 2

3rd POV:

The final exams have begun as the students are up against their teachers in order to pass and earn a spot in the Advanced Class. The teachers were nowhere near holding back as they aim to defeat their students any way they can. Mercy will not be shown towards them.

The first match had begun with Kirishima and Tetsutetsu against Cementoss in a city district battleground. From the start, Cementoss was surprised to see that the duo was doing great against his cement blocks and walls. 

During the final minutes of their exam, Cementoss trapped them in an inescapable dome of cement where they were being slowly compressed against each other. Cementoss thought that he had defeated them, but he was completely wrong when his cement dome was destroyed into chunks.

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu then revealed their trump cards, Red Riot: Unbreakable and Real Steel: Titanium. With these, they were able to defeat and cuff Cementoss on time before the final second passed. They were then announced to have become triumphant in their practical exam.

After their match, Recovery Girl who was in the monitoring room along with Team Tarragon, went to aide both students and Cementoss with her healing quirk. While she was gone, Team Tarragon was nonstop complimenting Kirishima and Tetsutetsu since they were proud of them conquering the exam.

After a few minutes, it was time for the next match as it was Tsuyu Asui and Tokoyami Fumikage against Ectoplasm. Team Tarragon watched them closely as their match began with the sound of a buzzer.

Tsu and Tokoyami were then suddenly surrounded by clones of Ectoplasm when the buzzer rang. They were completely surrounded as the clones dashed towards them. Tokoyami then threw Tsu upwards as she stuck her tongue out and wrapped them around his waist.

Tsu then pulled Tokoyami up as she was clinging on to a wall. They then soon reached the second floor of their battle arena. They continued to run across the battleground as more and more of Ectoplasm's clones appeared before them.

Tokoyami was using Dark Shadow to fight them but was overwhelmed by numbers as some were closing in on him. He was luckily saved by Tsuyu as she supported him all the way. They were then battling through the many clones as they search for the real one.

When all of the clones disappeared, they were confused that none of them were the real ones. They then looked down into the bottom floor where they saw the real Ectoplasm. Ectoplasm decided to end it all as he opened his mouth and out came a heap of ectoplasm that turned into a gigantic clone of his.

Tokoyami and Tsu tried to escape, but it was proven fruitless when the giant Ectoplasm Clone opened its gaping mouth and sunk his teeth into them. When the giant clone disappeared, Tsu and Tokoyami were stuck in the wall and were unable to move.

Tokoyami then ordered Dark Shadow to fight against Ectoplasm as it obeyed his word. Dark Shadow then battled against Ectoplasm as he was struggling to keep up with his advanced martial art kicks, Tsuyu then took out the cuffs from her stomach as she told Tokoyami to hand it to Dark Shadow.                                                   

Tokoyami nodded as he called back Dark Shadow and handed it the cuff. Dark Shadow took the cuff as it went back to Ectoplasm to try and cuff him. Dark Shadow made a fist with its shadowy hands as Ectoplasm jumped forward with an extended kick. The two attacks clashed and made Ectoplasm poof back into Extoplasm as this made Dark Shadow as well as Tsuyu and Tokoyami.

There they realized that Ectoplasm switched himself with his own clone as he was actually on the second floor of the battle arena. Ectoplasm jumped down to deliver a downward kick as he hit Dark Shadow in its back. Dark Shadow gawked as he retreated back into Tokoyami's body.