Chapter 56- Final Exams: Part 3

3rd POV:

The Final Exam continues on as the fourth match finished with Sero and Hitoshi defeating Eraserhead in a town battlefield. After a gruesome match, they have defeated Eraserhead by luring him into one of Sero's tape traps where he was confined and cuffed. 

Eraserhead then told them that their plan was praise-worthy as they greatly appreciated his kind words. This then marked the end of the fourth match.

But the exam is far from over as it continues on with the fifth match between Ochako Uraraka and Yui Kodai, against the one and only Space Hero: Thirteen. Their battle was located at USJ where they are in big trouble.

Ochako's plan of making thirteen float failed as thirteen was able to notice her. Thirteen immediately used her black hole quirk as she was sucking the two students towards her. Thankfully, they were able to grab a hold of some railings as they were holding on for dear life.

Kodai used her quirk as she was enlarging her nuts and bolt in her utility belt and threw them towards thirteen. Thirteen was unfazed as her black hole sucked up the large nuts and bolts and turned them into dust.

They continued to hold on as none dared to let go, but that made them fail as their 30-minute timer ran out.

"Ochako Uraraka and Yui Kodai, your time is up." The intercom voiced announced as the two looked discouraged and down.

Soon, it was now Kaminari and Mina's turn as they were up against the rat demon himself, Principal Nezu. Their exam was located at Ground Gamma where the setting was filled with piped and generators. It was mimicking an industrial site compiled by many factories that form a huge labyrinth.

Kaminari and Mina were running through the labyrinth of pipes and heavy machinery as they were searching for Nezu. They were a little bit lost as they were surrounded by nothing but tall factories and pipelines.

"Kaminari, what's our strategy?" Mina asked her partner while running.

"We'll just have to shock him and call it a win right? This shouldn't be too hard." Kaminari said to her with confident eyes.

"You're right! We should be able to defeat Principle Nezu!" Mina said back as she had a gleeful smile.

While running, they heard an echoing sound that was spreading all throughout Ground Gama. It was the sound of something crashing as the two stopped in motion to listen for the source. They all looked confused, wondering if it was Nezu's making.

Suddenly, screws started to fall off of the surrounding pipelines as it caused a chain reaction of destruction. One by one, the factories and machinery soon started to fall down, threatening to flat them like pancakes.

"MINA! RUN!" Kaminari yelled out to her as the two of them book it out of there.

"What is happening?!" Mina asked loudly in a panicked and exhilarated voice.

"It has to be Principal Nezu!" Kaminari answered as more and more debris, machinery, and pipes were raining down from the sky.

"You are correct! It is I, Nezu!" Nezu said while he was operating a huge crane. "Let the chain reactions begin! HAHAHAHAHA!" Nezu said maniacally while holding his tea as he destroyed more and more of the buildings.

"How is he able to do that?" Jiro questioned.

"He's most likely predicting their moves," Momo said.

"How the fuck is he able to predict these shits?" Katsuki grumbled as he was glaring at the screen.

"That's because of his quirk, high spec. The quirk that makes him more intelligent than any human on the planet." Izuku said.