Chapter 19- Bitch

3rd POV:

Izuku, Katsuki, and Hitoshi, were all leaving the classroom. After the class announced their acceptance about Izuku and Katsuki's relationship, they were held back by questions the everyone bombarded to them.

They tried their best to answer all of their questions, well more like Izuku was the one answering the questions. He had to held Katsuki down since he was threatening the class that he'll blow them up if they keep asking questions.

Izuku had to punch the back of his head if he was about to use his quirks on them. Katsuki then just grumbled to himself as he didn't want his Izuku to be angry with him again. So he just whispered profanities to himself.

After the q and a portion ended, the class headed out, leaving only Izuku, Katsuki, and Hitoshi. Izuku approached Hitoshi and asked him about his time with Kaminari.

"Oi, big bro, how was your time with Kaminari?" Izuku said in a teasing voice while moving his eyebrows.

"Shut up, but he did tell me that he was gay." Hitoshi mentioned as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Dude! That's a score! That totally means that he's in to you!" Izuku said as he playfully punched his brothers shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna try and talk to him tomorrow." Izuku then gave a smile to his brother.

Katsuki then called over the two since he was waiting for them. The two approached him and Izuku immediately interlocked their hands together as Hitoshi grumbled at the back. They were about to leave the classroom when suddenly,  Nezu called for them through the schools intercoms.

"May I request the attentions of Izuku and Hitoshi Aizawa, as well as Katsuki Bakugo. Please proceed to the principles office, thank you very much."

"What does Principle Nezu want with us?" Izuku asked as Hitoshi shrugged, not knowing as well.

"Let's just fucking go there and be done with what the rat wants. I wanna fucking go home!" Katsuki grumbled as Izuku smacked his head again.

"Kacchan, language." Izuku said as he let go of his hand and walked off alone with a pout on his bottom lip, not looking at Katsuki.

Katsuki groaned as he caught up with Izuku, "Okay, sorry, I'll keep my mouth shut." Katsuki said as Izuku patted his head.

"Good, now let's go to Principle Nezu's office!" He said as he interlocked his hands with Katsuki again.

Meanwhile, Hitoshi who saw everything, pinched the bridge of his nose as he followed them. "Damn couples."

They made their way to Nezu's office as they knocked on the door. They heard a 'come in' from inside and they opened the door and was shocked to see that there were other people their. They could see that Aizawa and Hizashi were there and a family was there as well. A family that he does not want ever to see again.

"Onii-chan," Izumi said as the three entered the door.

"Can someone please explain why this family from hell is here? I don't recall sacrificing someone for them to be summoned here." Izuku said as suppressed laughter can be heard from Hitoshi and Katsuki.

"That is not a funny joke, Izuku." Inko said, scolding the boy.

"I don't recall telling it as a joke, I was telling it as a fact." The tension rises in the room as Nezu made a fake cough to catch everyones attention.

"Izuku, we called you all here since Izumi will be attending school from here on out." Nezu said with an annoyed voice and seeping venom.

"WHAT?! No, I thought you said that Izumi will have the chance of a snail to get to attend here! Why is she now able to attend?!" Izuku said demanding an explanation.