Chapter 18- Accepted

3rd POV:

Moments before Uraraka touched the bomb, Katsuki and Izuku continued there heated battle against one another. Katsuki's palms were filled with blisters and burns from his explsosions. His body was also decorated with bruises and cuts from Izuku's water hands with Izuku freezing the fingers into points, making a claw.

Izuku suffered a lot of damage and injuries as well, courtesy of Katsuki of course. He was panting profusely and he can barely stand up. He can barely turn his arms into water as they are covered with burns from Katsuki's explosions. His water filled gourd, that almost has 2 gallons of water, is almost used up and he has a little to none left.

Izuku ran towards Katsuki with his water arms and used his Tai chi martial skills to good use. He swayed his arms left and right while Katsuki dodges them by flipping in the air and jumping back. Izuku then thrusted his right arm towards Katsuki with the tip in a frozen point as Katsuki barely dodges and it grazes his left cheek.

Katsuki retaliated with him launching himself with his explosions and connected his foot in Izuku's abdomen. He was pushed back but then got up, until he heard Uraraka from his communicator.

"Izuku-kun, I found the bomb!" She said to him through the communicator.

Izuku dodges an explosion from Katsuki and rolled to the side and fired off water balls that turned into ice and smashed themselves into Katsuki. He then talked to Uraraka through the communicator.

"Capture the bomb Uraraka! I'm starting to dry up from his explosions heat and I'm running out of moisture and water!" Izuku informed her and she nodded vigorously with determination.

Katsuki overheard him talk to Uraraka and his eyes widen when he came to the realization that she found the bomb's location. He gritted his teeth in frustration.

"Dammit! Round face already found the bomb. I hope four eyes will take care of her." Katsuki said to himself, trying to reassure himself that his teammate will handle the enemy.

He turned to Izuku and saw him clearly exhausted, but he could say the sam thing to himself as his sweat was dripping down from his forehead. He was thinking of using hid gauntlet explosion but the attack could seriously harm, or even kill Izuku, so that plan was off the table.

"You know what Izuku? Let's just end this!" Katsuki declared as he saw the ocean-eyed boy smile widely.

"Yes, let us end this!" He announced.

Izuku then started swaying and moving his arms, almost like he was dancing. Katsuki then realized what he was doing and saw what was left of the water in hid gourd, flow into him and absorbed them in his body. He then saw the water in the air flow into him, being absorbed as well.

He looked at Izuku and saw him smirking, his water arms then started to divide into two and made him look like he had four arms. Katsuki felt excited as he launched himself towards his enemy with explosions behind him.

Izuku did the same was he started running and used his four arms to attack Katsuki. His Tai Chi was proven fruitful when his attacks hit him succesfully, and they packed quite a punch. Katsuki didn't give up, but was instead even more driven to defeat Izuku.

He used his explosions and exploded the water arms that came his way. When one grabbed him by his ankle, he exploded it and he saw Izuku winced in pain from the burn. Katsuki kept attacking with his explosions and soon the extra arms evaporated hue to the heat.

They stood on opposite sides, panting heavily, and were about to attack once more until they heard AllMight in the intercoms.

"HEROES WIN!" He announces and Izuku had a smile on his face.