Chapter 41- Sports Festival: Part 9

3rd POV:

The Sports Festival Tournament is reaching its conclusion as the Semifinals of the tournament began. The winners of each round will move on to the final round where one will be titled as the winner of this years Sports Festival Tournament fir the first year students.

Izuku Aizawa, Shoto Todoroki, Hitoshi Aizawa, and Katsuki Bakugo, all entered the Semifinals and are one step closer to the final round.

Izuku and Shoto battled for the spot in the final round as it ended with both of them losing consciousness. But, Izuku was named as the winner because he was miraculously still inside the arena, whilst Shoto was blown off and crashed into a wall.

It was now the final match of the Semifinals, as Hitoshi Aizawa and Katsuki Bakugo will compete for the last spot in the final round and be up against Izuku for the first place title.

"Folks, we are down to our last match in this all exciting Semifinals! Let us meet our contestants!" Present Mic announced as the crowd went wild.

"First, the boy that can command you into submission, the boy who confessed in national television to his crush, the boy who will have to introduce his new boyfriend to his parents, its Hitoshi Aizawa!" Hitoshi then entered feeling a bit embarrassed after his confession. But some of the audience were wondering why he has bandages on his arms.

"He is given permission by Principal Nezu to have a support item since his quirk is not really a physical type of quirk but mental. So, in order for him to have a fair match up, he was given permission to use his capture bands." Shota explained to the crowd to jot raise any unwanted criticism.

"Now, on the other side, the boy with the explosive personality and quirk, the boy who defeated his opponents with an onslaught of explosions, its Katsuki Bakugo!" Katsuki then entered the arena with a serious face and had his fist clenched. Knowing that Izuku is at the finals, means that he has to win in order to face of against him.

"Let the final match of the Semifinals, begin!" Midnight declared.

Katsuki propelled himself with his explosions towards Hitoshi in great speed to catch him off guard. Hitoshi then quickly flipped to the side and dodged Katsuki then quickly wrapped him in his capture bands. He got a hold of his left arm and swung him to the side, raised him up and then slammed him to the ground.

Katsuki got up and got a hold of his capture bands as he used it against Hitoshi and swung him as well. He first raised him up and then quickly smacked down, forcing Hitoshi to let go of him. Hitoshi took a step back as he waited for Katsuki to make a first move.

Katsuki then ran towards Hitoshi as strips of Hitoshi's capture bands were flowing towards him, trying to wrap him. Katsuki dodged the strips of his capture bands by using his explosion to maneuver his body and twisted them to skillfully dodge them. Once he reached Hitoshi, he palm striked him in his chest and followed up by an explosion that blew him a few meters back.

Hiroshi dropped to the ground. He then saw Katsuki in the air and was about to slam his palms unto him, but he quickly rolled to the side and avoided his attack. Hitoshi got back up on his feet as he sent his capture bands towards Katsuki. Katsuki tried dodging them, but eventually he was coiled around by them like snakes suffocating its prey.

Hitoshi pulled his capture bands and brought Katsuki to him in a forceful manner. He then extended his knee and kneed his stomach as he gasped in pain. Katsuki immediately sent a point blank explosion at Hitoshi that resulted in both of them being blown away.

Katsuki got up and touched his stomach that was in incredible pain. Hitoshi got up as well as the sleeves of his PE uniform was burnt off and exposed his ripped arms. He was wincing in pain as he felt that some parts of his hands and arms were burned by the explosion.