BONUS~ Fury's Letter

First off I am so freakin sorry I didn't post last week! I swear I am still trying to stick with my posting schedule and I swear I will do the best I possible can for you guys cause I love you all!

Secondly, this is just a little bonus explanation kind of. I originally intended it to just be a straight out explanation, but it started taking shape as what is now being posted :)

Agent 9,

First off let me say that I do appreciate you willingly taking this mission. I don't know your reasons why obviously, but I do hope you don't end up regreting your decision. Secondly, you must understand exactly how important this mission is, if you were discovered it would instigate world war 3.

As you know, Russia is hostile territory for any american staying without becoming a citizen or previously owning property. The reason for that is that Vlad Kozlov has risen to power in the last six months since he appeared on our radar. His file is enclosed.

The rumor is that Vlad and his accomplice Bogdan Markovic (his file is also enclosed), have been keeping the best assassins in the area on retainer. We became interested when the fourth government official was killed, invested when the nineth was shot.

I know your thinking we should've gotten involved earlier, but you have to realise that this is a different continent were talking about. The concequences didn't outway any good we thought we could do.

You'll have to start out as anyone else would have to, small jobs. Roberies, heists, maybe even a few pety jobs. Once you work your way up to the big leagues, our contact will recomend you to his boss. You have to make sure he'll have heard of you before, so you'll have to work quickly.

Once your in the mob, your next step will be upperclass. This is where your stealth training will become all important, this is where only a select few could make it. You'll have to work up the corprate latter, just as you did the mob latter.

After that your mission really begins. You'll be put on retainer, just like the others. You'll do jobs for them and become their dog. While working for them, you'll be gathering information. Once you know you have enough for a nation intervention, you'll quietly slip away and take a boat back to America. Once your in America, you'll contact SHIELD and only SHIELD.

I look forward to your return, Director Fury