HELP!!

Hello people of earth!

First of all I am SO FREAKIN SORRY that this is not an update and it's Thursday. (I'm kind of disappointed in myself cause I was doin really good with the whole post ever Thursday thing)

Anyway, I have a very real dilemma. The problem is that after Chapter Fourteen I tried to continue off of that like I normally would..... but honestly it didn't work out too well. So then my second thought was to change Chapter Fourteen into an epilogue and start the next book, say like Agent 16 or Agent 18, you know like really far into the future.

I haven't tried to write the next book yet, but I'm sure anything would be better than what I had written in this last week. (It's seriously crap)

So, my problem is that I have absolutely no idea what in the heck to do.

I'm extremely proud of this second book (probably more proud than anything I've written). In my opinion it has been interesting, very riveting, and very natural for me to write. I don't want it to end yet (as it's been just as emotional for me as it has been you), but I feel like it's run it's course and I'm beating a dead horse.(Not That That's OK!!)

So, in all of this explaining, I'm trying to ask what you guys think. If you guys want me to try and continue on this book, then I will try my hardest, but I can't promise any kind of update consistency. If you want me to start the next book, again I will do my best to do so, but I will have to get a few chapters in before I set a new update schedule.

If you decide to start the next book, could you make suggestions for Cassie's age as well? (and please keep in mind that twelve year old romance is not going to happen, ever.)

As a final statement, Every Comment Matters! I will take Every Single One of your thoughts and ideas into consideration, I can promise you that.

(Small little sidebar; I love talking to people, so don't hesitate to message me! Even if your just bored. I'd love to get to know my followers better :)