One Last Announcement on this Project

Hey guy's it's yo boi, McSwaggerMcMuffin69 formally known as D3AD_ReTr0. Good News and bad news.

Bad news, I'm not continuing this story.

Good News, I'm revamping it. Starting a new. Rewriting it!

Yeah, yeah I know. I'm sorry, I let yall down, but I really didn't like how the story was going. It was pretty much a copy and pasted version of Uru-Chan's hard work with my OC just being cool and stuff. The idea was good, but my execution could go SO much better.

So yeah. I'm gonna restart the story. Imma try and go out of my comfort zone and pull out some original ideas. I UNFORTUNATELY cannot promise you guys a consistent upload schedule. Like how I explained in the new fanfic, I'm kinda busy with irl stuff. I'm just revamping the story just as a way to pass the time (and hopefully fix my sleep schedule LMAO)

But yeah. UnOrdinary: The Loyal Kingsman will stay in this wattpad forever until the day the website dies so that way yall can continue to give love to the project I once started as a fun little project.

And with that, I'll see you all on the Rift Side

Peace

-McSwaggerMcMuffin69

[PS: Here's the link to the Revamp: https://www.wattpad.com/1107329225-unordinary-the-blue-jay-prologue-an-unordinary]