Chapter 9: New Discoveries

(Aoi's POV)

For the next few days... It has been hell. See, I thought I don't have to deal with Tochann anymore. Nope, I have to deal with other students.

"Hey cripple!"

"Ah fuck." I turn, "Tochann I thought we-"

'Oh shit. It's not Tochann.' I narrowly dodge a punch from John's bully, Gavin. His eyes glowing gray-purple like color. Same for his skin, but more in a stone-like way.

"Tochann should've put your place a long time ago." He growled at me.

"Like you could do better!" I glared at him, going into a fighting stance.

"Graah!" Gavin charged and throw a punch.

I dodge to the side again, deflecting the punch -not blocking to prevent injuries- and shove him.

He tumble a bit to the window and I smirk. I immediately charge towards him and jump kick Gavin, pushing him to the window, breaking it, causing him to fall.

"Not agaiiiiin! FUUUUCK-!" He landed the ground with a thud.

I wince and breath out a sigh of relief.

'Can't believe that fucking work.'

I turn and walk away as quickly as I can.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gasp out and turn another corner, 'I think... I lost him... Is their a hit list I'm not noticing?! Every single Mid-Tier (minus Tochann) is ought to get me!'

I wince in pain, and took a look at all of my bruises, 'I'll be fine... For now.'

"Aoi!" I heard someone call out and I see Remi coming to me.

"Oh thank god." I smile, "Someone that I know that isn't going to kill me."

"Yeah," She smile and look at me with seriousness.

"Uhm, Lightning PinkQueen? Anything alright?" I look at her with concern.

"You know that Seraphina had a teddy bear. Right?"

"Yeah. What about?" I arch an eyebrow, remembering the teddy bear she had from John.

"I found something inside." That got my attention.

"What do you mean?"

"A small electronic device, it's like a small transmitter." Remi explain to me.

'A transmitter?' I look at her in surprise.

"Yeah... I don't know why I explain it to you I doubt it's useful info." Remi sigh a bit.

"No... Thank you." I give her a small nod.

"Before you go." Remi called out and I turned around, "Want to head to the mall?"

"With who?" I arch an eyebrow.

"Isen and Blyke."

"Eeeeehhhhh..." I had a small flashback with them, "Sure why not."

'Damn it Aoi.'

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

(Isen's POV)

'Fuuuuuuck,' I groan as I try to find Aoi's school transcript, 'How did I get into this...'