Chapter 7: Finding Evidence

Remi and I decide to go our separate ways, before we separate, I gave her my phone number if she needs someone. She was glad and thank me.

'Now,' I groan and look around, 'Time to find Johnny Boy.'

"Oi! Cripple!" I heard Tochann Scottish accent and whine.

"Greaaaaat," I look back and see him engulf in an Eagle Spirit, "Oh fuck me!"

"This is for the knockout you gave to me!" He prepared a punch in his Eagle Spirit Form, but his fist is now engulfed with a grizzly's head.

'Oh shit, he's starting to master his ability!' I sweatdropped.

As he punches, I quickly duck under and ran the other direction, 'Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!' I turn to see him catching up to me, rage in his eyes, wanting to strike me down, 'Why can't you just leave me alone!' I whine.

I turn to see a punch coming to me and dodge to the side and face Tochann.

"Look man!" I put my hands in front of me, "I'm just a bit in a hurry!"

"Oh? To find John?" He scoffs, "He ain't going to save your ass!" Tochann threw a punch towards me, again.

I swiped my hand towards the punch to deflect the attack and went to a fighting stance.

"I don't want to fight!"

"It's not your choice!" His body engulfs with the spirit of the Grizzly Bear.

'Damn it.' I wince, 'This is going to suck.'

With a roar, Tochann rush forward and made an attempt to grab my neck.

I quickly duck under and punch him in the stomach with my left and made an uppercut with my right fist.

The Scottish fighter stumbles back a bit before glaring at me and charges in again.

I threw in a slow left punch, to which Tochann dodge easily. I then quickly follow up with a straight, right punch towards his face.

The strike hit and I smirk as I got him. That celebration didn't last long. Slowly, Tochann looks at me with menacing eyes, his head engulfs with the spirit of the tortoise.

Tochann smirk, "You're going to have to hit harder than that!" He opens up his fist and palm strike me at the stomach.

I was launch back to a wall and cough out some blood, "Ggk!"

"You can't beat me Aoi." Tochann smirk, he picks me up by the collar and throws me to another wall.

"Gah!" I cried out in pain and slowly look up to him.

"Don't you see!" Tochann pulled me by the hair and kneed me straight in the nose, "I am better!" A kick to my cheek, "Stronger!"

I heard a crack and blood start to flow from my nose. I grip my fist tightly.

'I can't use it... No... Not yet,' I look at him, glaring, but a calming way.

I slowly brought myself up, "Are you done yet?"

"What?" He growled and ready a fighting stance.

"The beating... Are you done?" I look at him with my eyes, glaring at him. "Because I know you got some more left in you, but let me tell you something." I point at him, "You can beat me all you want. Win against every fight with me, but that's not going to satisfy you... All you wanted... Was attention- Gck!" Tochann ran up to me and slam me into the wall.

"Shut up!" Tochann glared, his eyes trembling slightly, "You know nothing!"

"Then why attack me? You already know you're going to win? Is it... You were bullied yourself?" I ask.