Chapter 24: Metal Vs. Aura

(Disclaimer: I am going to say this now. This chapter isn't the best of my ability. I truly apologize. During the two weeks of this progress, I was involved in a drama which I'm not going to say. All I can say is that it caused me to be stress to the point where I was focusing on my friend's happiness than the project at hand. But besides all of that, thank you guys for supporting this fanfiction. This means a lot to me. Now sit back, relax, and enjoy this chapter!)
(PS: You should definetly support Uru-Chan and her amazing work doe.... See what I did there? :3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look down at my hands and use my ability to summon a dagger to my right hand. The light of my weapon is dim, 'Huh... It's not that bright. They must've rigged my ability to be weaker.'

I dissolve the dagger and stood up.

At the same time I heard a sound of a phasing. Phasing into existence to be a bit more detail. I turn to the sound and see a figure holding a knife, his eyes filled surprise.

"Didn't think the plan through." My eyes flare up, "Did ya...?"

I see a sense of smirk under his bandana as a another figure phase into existence dashing towards my left.

I barely have anytime to respond. My left arm raising up to defend myself, not having a thought to activate my aura.
"Aoi!" Elaine jumped in and tackle my attacker.

"Elaine!" I was going to reach out and help her, but the guy's friend is already trying to stab me in the head using a reverse grip, "Damn..."

I quickly side step and use my right hand to grasp on his wrist, using my left to force my attacker's elbow to bend his arm towards him. At the same time moving my right leg behind his right leg and shift my body to the left, taking him down to the ground.

"Gah!" The attacker groan and see a knife sticking close to his neck. I'm forcing the knife down with my strength and body weight combine.

"I'd let him go if I were you," The other intruder had Elaine in front of him and the knife on her neck.
My eyes widen, "Elaine!"

"Let my partner go kid!" He pull the knife closer to her neck.

I look and see Arlo, clenching his fist and just stare at him.

'I can't do anything. F*cking hell. Where the fuck is John-'

"Hey you three better shut the F*CK UP!" John march in and turn on the lights. "I'm trying to sleep!"
'Speak of the devil...' I sweatdropped.

"C-Crap!" The assailant turn around to face John.

'Now's my chance!' With one hand. I punch his partner in the face straight in the nose, knocking him out and dash towards Elaine's keeper.

I summon a Aura Dagger to my hand and throw it at his back as he was distracted.

The dagger landed on the right shoulder causing him to cry out in pain and let go of Elaine and face me. "You little shi-"

I caught his arm as he was slicing towards me. With my left hand, I've manage to took hold of the Aura Dagger before it dissipates automatically and charge it with my own Aura and pulled it out and stab his thigh.

My right hand went for his wrist and bend it downard, causing it to let go by the pressure and kicked him straight in the chest, causing him to fly back to the ground.

"Arlo!" I quickly grab Elaine close to comfort her.

"Yeah." His eyes flare as a barrier surrounded the down assailant, his attention is now towards his partner who is now standing up.