Chapter 16: Lightning PinkQueen Part 2!

Life is fine... Definetly

I dodge a strike from Gavin and punch him straight in the cheek, wincing at the pain from his ability. He took that as an annoyance and throw in another punch.

'This guy,' I grabbed the punch with both of my hands and toss him over my shoulder, slamming him into the ground, 'Is getting on my nerves!'

I lift up my foot and slam it towards his head.

Technically, this would kill an average human, but with Gavin's ability, he'll probably have an headache.

"Guh!" He wince in pain and struggle against my grasp as I pin him with my foot, "Damn you Cripple!"

"Heh, for every $5 I hear that." I chuckle. I put my thumb at the back of my hand and the rest of my fingers on the joints of his wrist and bend it in an awkward angle, breaking it.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" He screamed out in pain.

"Your ability can increase your attack and defense when it comes to punches and kicks. But grappling, is your weakness." I glare at him and let him go.

"You... Bastard!" Gavin brought himself up as I walk away and charged, swinging his good fist.

"Hmph." I turn a complete 180 and block the attack, wincing from his buff ability, but I ignored it. My arm snake around his attack along with my other hand as it uses itself as support for my main hand. It snagged his arm and I use all of my weight to pin him to the ground.

"Oof!" I heard his body fall with a thud.

I jerk my body, twisting his arm and dislocating it.

"GAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Another scream.

"In summary." I glare at my fallen opponent, "It's simple Hapkido."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sweatdropped as the Doc was glaring at me.

"So... You broke the kid's arm." He glared.

I nodded quickly, "Yep, simple Hapkido..."

Doc cover his face with his hand. I'm pretty sure I can hear a muffled scream.

"I'll be on my way." I smirk weakly at him, "Uhhhh... Peace!"

"Fucking bullshit kids I have to fucking deal with..." Darren grumble.

As I exit out of the infirmary I breath out a sigh of relief and smooth out my hair.

'I'm becoming an asshole like you Darian...' I close my eyes for a bit, 'Is this how you feel...?'

I open my eyes and walk towards the hallway, thinking back my call with darian.

"Take out the two EMBER personal?" Darian asked me.

"Yeah, I want no information leaked that I'm in Wellston." I responded.

"Right... Didn't think that you would do some dirty work." I heard him chuckle.

"I would do any means necessary to protect this highschool. It won't be like Beacon again."

"... Alright. I'll call you when the job is finish." Darian hanged up.

I face back reality and turn a corner.

"- What an embarrassment!" I stopped dead in my tracks and turn towards a door. I place my ear on the door and listen, "You're delusional just like your brother."