Chapter Nineteen - To Die For

CHAPTER 19

Abby's POV

Being squished in the back of the car next to your Brother's boyfriend, and thousands of Christmas presents wasn't my ideal plan for this evening. Also, Macy hasn't messaged me in over two hours, so I'm starting to get really nervous because of that as well. I nudge Elliot in the ribs causing him to squirm "What the heck Abby!"

"Maybe stay on your side" I spat back. His eyebrows furrowed and poked my shoulder. "What the hell!"

"Maybe stay on your side" He replied back mockingly.

"I am on my side, but you and these stupid presents are pushing my up against the window" Elliot rolled his eyes, muttering under his breath. Before I could say anything Taylan turns around from the front seat "Alright you two bisexuals! Enough of this behaviour!"

I cross my arms glancing at Elliot "We are nearly home." Taylan turns back around continuing to speak "Never mind, we are home now."

"Thank god!" I groan opening the door jumping out of the car making a few of the bags fall out behind me. "Shit" I mumble.

"I'll help you" A familiar voice spoke helping me up, and then bending down to pick up the bags. I turn around to look towards them, and there she is standing right in front of me. "Macy?!"

She smiles brightly holding a few bags "I-I thought-"

"I didn't want to stay there" I rush towards her hugging her tightly  "Even though it has only been a few days. I missed you so much" Looking up at her she smiles and leans down kissing me gently. My eyes fluttered shut when I felt her lips touch mine. I didn't realise how much I missed her kissing me until now. "I love you" I mumble under the kisses.

Feeling her smile within the kiss made my stomach turn to mush. I am so happy that I get to spend the holidays with the love of my life.

After we pulled a way the two of us started to pick the bags that fell out of the car. I was really glad that Macy was here, though I don't really understand why she didn't want to be there. I understand that Jack is a pain in the ass, he always has been and always will be, but that doesn't mean she can't give him a chance at least?

As the two of us walked inside, with the boys following close behind. The boys bickering about something. When we arrived into the lounge room, we placed all the bags down. I let out a big sigh as I sat down on the lounge, feeling the comforting cushions underneath me. Looking to my left I watch as Macy sits down next to me, instantly moving closer towards me to wrap her arm around my shoulders. I loved the affection that she gave me, I loved the way she held me, it brought warmth to my heart, and butterflies to my stomach. This girl means the world to me, and I have no idea what I would ever do without her.

Macy turned her head and smiled at me. The type of smile that showed pure love, and admiration. "Hey beautiful" she said, as she moved a strain of hair from my face. Her touch instantly paralysing my heart. "How have you been?"

"Better now than I was before... Being stuck in the back with Elliot." Macy laughed as she kissed my temple.

Feeling her lips leave my head I let out a small sigh. "What's wrong Abs?"

Looking up to her giving her a smile, I reply back "I was just wondering, why don't you give Jack a chance?"

"I mean, he could be a cool guy, we just need to get him to stop acting the way he is towards us..." Macy nods her head, biting her lip in concentration. "He was nice to me for a bit, then I fucked it up because I told you he was gay."

"Which I shouldn't have..."

I watch as Macy as she's in deep thought. Placing a hand on her thigh, I make her look at me. "It doesn't matter now, what's done is done. Let's just think about now and the future. And in the future we will be good friends with him, or at least make him like us."

Macy laughs and nods her head. "Yeah, let's hope so."

Grabbing Macy's face gently, I pull her in for a kiss. The kiss was nice and slow, it was a kiss full of love and warmth. Cat whistles can be heard from the entrance of the lounge room, making us pull apart and to look towards the two boys.

"What's happening in here?" Elliot asks as he skips over to sit next to Macy. Taylan walking over and sitting on Elliots lap.

"Oh you know, just Girl on Girl things." Macy replied, making the boys chuckle.

Elliot grabs my arm leaning across Macy "Hey! I was thinking we should go on a double date tonight?!" The boy letting go of my arm then wrapping his arm around Macy's shoulders.

Furrowing my eyebrows with confusion I replied back "Uh, where did that come from?" Elliot laughs "From my mouth, duh."

Shaking my head Macy nods her head "Yeah, we will go."

"Good, because you would of had to come even if you said no" Taylan shakes his head at Elliot.

"So, what time?" I ask, Elliot pausing to think.

"Seven, meet at the restaurant we always go to"

Macy raises her hand slightly "What restaurant?"

Everyone looks at her and Elliot just laughs "You're still new to the group, so obviously you don't know what we're talking about. Taylan, babe, tell her"

"It's a nice little restaurant called Lucky Mike's, its owned by an old man named Peter. His Father was the original owner, his name being Mike. The food is to die for"

"I agree, it is to die for" I chirp in, making Macy look at me. "Well I'll see at seven if its to die for".