Chapter One - Smart Mouth

CHAPTER 1

"Macy! wake up!" My Father called, as i slowly rolled out of bed. Being an only child, to a single Father has its advantages and its disadvantages. Unfortunately when i was six, my mother thought it would be an amazing idea to just pack up her bags, leave to London with her Boss, and to never come back. Sounds fun right?

A sigh left my lips, as i placed my feet on the cool wooden floorboards, causing a small coldness to shiver up through my body. I made my way over to the bathroom to have a quick shower. I was never a morning person, as you could probably tell. Most of my days were spent in bed sleeping till nearly one in the afternoon. But why was my Father yelling? Well.. you see, i just moved houses wanting a fresh new start.. well actually, my Father wanted not only a fresh start, but to hopefully find a lover. For me, i had to leave all my friends behind, just to move somewhere he felt was good enough.

Don't get me wrong. I love my Father to bits, but i really just wanted to stay with my friends, not leave and make new ones. But things change, just like how my Mother left me.

After finishing my shower, i dried my hair, and straightened it out. I couldn't be bother to add a lot of make up on, so i just went with a light shade of eye shadow, a little eyeliner and my trusty dusty lip balm. I added on a baggy black t-shirt, making sure to roll the sleeves. Also adding my skinny ripped jeans, and not to forget my beautiful converse.

Making my way downtown.. Just kidding.  Making my way down the stairs, i saw my Father start to walk up the stairs "morning Dad" i said, causing him to jump, holding his chest with one hand. "Jesus Mace.. i was coming to get you"

My Father wasn't old, he was actually pretty young, 33 to be exact, He was looking fresh not a single grey hair in sight. My mother and him thought it would be fun to have unprotected sex at the age of 16, and they also were only dating for a month at the time. Dat some crazy shit, anyway, Months later, i thought id unexpectedly show up and ruin their lives! aha, just kidding. After i was born, they were together for around 6 years, before my mother.. well you know. But like i said, that doesn't matter, because i would never trade anything for the moments i have with my Father. He will forever be my Best Friend.

I smiled, and turned him around, as the two of us walked down the stairs "good morning, by the way darling" he smiled, planting a kiss on my forehead

I smiled, and turned him around, as the two of us walked down the stairs "good morning, by the way darling" he smiled, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Are you ready for School?"

"i'm so stoked!" I fake squeal jumping up and down, he let out a chuckle as he rolled his eyes. I followed him into the kitchen, Jumping up to sit on the counter top. "Im kind of excited" I smiled small, looking at my Dad, as he was squatting on the ground looking in the fridge. 

"Well, i hope you have fun" he replied, standing up with butter. Turning around he gave me a smile "want toast?" He asked, as i jumped off the counter top. "no thanks Dad, ima just get ready for school" I replied as i started walking off.

"BUT BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY!" he yelled, as i shut my bedroom door, laughing.

----------