Chapter Ten - Sunset

CHAPTER 10

I open my eyes to see where the cool breeze was coming from, that woke me up this morning. But i instantly regretted opening them, since the sun was streaming through the window, blinding me at impact. Closing them again, i turn around getting myself comfortable, hugging the duvet cover. 

I opened my eyes, blinking a few times, trying to readjust them to the normal light. I Rubbed my eyes before i took in my surroundings, that is when I noticed the most gorgeous girl laying next to me. A smile grew on my lips at how beautiful she looked. The way her short brown hair sprawled out on the pillow, and how her nose is a little scrunched up, with her lips parted slightly. The view makes me want to wake up to this everyday for the rest of my life. I slowly move my hand closer to her face, moving some strains of hair out of her face. Then moving my index finger to trace the bridge of her nose. I move my hand close to her cheek to stroke the pad of my thumb on her cheek, looking at all her freckles; one of the things i love most about her. Hold up. Love?....

I shook that thought away, and moved my thumb to her lips, running my thumb on her bottom lip, a smile forming on her lips, making me pull back my hand. Abby chuckled, opening her eyes slightly. "i'm sorry" i mumbled, which makes her chuckle again, grabbing my non broken wrist and pulling me closer to her.  "cuddle me" she mumbles as she lays her head on my chest. 

The two of us laid in silence, just the breeze, the birds and our breathing could be heard. I ran my fingers up and down her arm, feeling her skin against my fingertips making me feel whole. Abby grabs my right hand, the one with the cast on, and looks at it. "what about Baseball?" 

I sigh and think a bit about it. I mean i love playing Baseball, but is it really what i want to do? My dream is to become a Film Director. Yes, my father has a huge Production Company, that he could just magically put me in, But i want to get in myself, go to college, do all the stuff like a normal kid. Eventually i will take over my dad's company, but that wont be for years. I look down at Abby who was looking up at me. "eh, its not my dream so it's okay" 

"what is your dream?" she asked, making my mind wonder back to what i was thinking. I moved a little, Abby also moving so she could look at me better. "I want to become a Film Director, Create Movies." 

"Doesn't your Dad own a Film Company?" she asked, making me nod "well yeah, but i want to get in myself. Eventually when my Dad retires, he will give the company to me. But for now, i am all good, i just want to do it all by myself."

Abby smiled brightly, playing with my fingers on my free hand, linking our fingers together here and there. "What about you?" She pursed her lips as she squinted her eyes, thinking for a second before smiling. "I have always wanted to be a vet, or a police officer" I smiled brightly admiring her beauty, my hand making its way to her face stroking her cheek. "you'd be a cute police officer" 

She giggles, leaning her face into my hand. I lean in kissing her forehead, then pulling back seeing a flushed Abby. "are you free for our date today?" i asked, the brunette nodding frantically. "I take that as a yes" 

"But let's just lay in bed for a little longer?" she asked, cuddling into my side more, my arm wrapping around her shoulder. A smile stayed on my lips as i started running my fingers through her hair. This. This is what i want.

----------

It has been a few hours, and i stand once again in front of my mirror. But this time without the girl i am falling for. The date was in an hour, and i had no idea what to wear, i've tried on so many clothes, a mountain has formed on my bed. I sigh as i grab a random top putting it on. The weather lately has been getting colder, so i knew i had to at least wear some sort of jacket, or jumper. so i grabbed a pink hoodie slipping it on and grabbing a denim jacket. eh, i look fine, i am sure Abby will like me with whatever i wear; plus i did tell her to wear casual clothes.