Chapter Six - Gay?

CHAPTER 6

It was now Friday, and I'm on my way to my last class, which was English. Only Tyler and I had English together, but he is a pretty great guy, and he is actually really funny. When i arrived to class, i made my way over to my seat, sitting next to Tyler. "Hey Macy" he said, smiling, as i smiled back, placing my book down "Hey Ty"

Mr Jones walked into the class, talking about Romeo and Juliet. But like most classes i wasn't focusing, so i just zoned out and started drawing in my book. "Macy?"

"Macy?!" I shot my head up, and looked towards the teacher who was now angry "what was that Mr Jones?" i asked, shifting in my seat a little. "i asked, what was the moral of the story?" 

I looked down at my book, then looked back up to the teacher "Well.. um the moral of Romeo and Juliet is one of letting old family wounds go, and not letting your emotions rule your life. The Montague and the Capulets have let an old family rivalry take over their lives. They refuse to have anything with each other."

Mr Jones eyes were wide, so was Tylers. I mean, i may or may not have read the book more than once. "i uh, wow" He spoke "i am speechless"

"wow, Mr Jones is speechless" Tyler chuckles, making the older man chuckle as well.

----------

After class, Tyler and i said our goodbye's, i then made my way to the front of the school, spotting Abby. A smile, instantly grew on my face, as we walked towards each other, Abby embracing me in a hug. "Hey baseball star" she said, making me giggle, and blush. Pulling away i poked her in the middle of the forehead "Hi Abby".

The two of us made small talk as we walked to my car. Hopping in, Abby grabs the AUX cord straight away, putting on her music "seriously?" i laugh, making her giggle and play 'Party In the USA'

"ohhh my god Abby" I continue to laugh. Abby smiles as she looks at me and sings.

"My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick. Too much pressure and I'm nervous, That's when the taxi man turned on the radio"

"And the Jay-Z song was on, And the Jay-Z song was on, And the Jay-Z song was on" we both sing, looking at each other at a stop sign, laughing.

"So I put my hands up. They're playing my song, And the butterflies fly away. Noddin' my head like, yeah. Movin' my hips like, yeah" I sing, moving my head from side to side, Abby then joining in "I got my hands up, They're playin' my song. You know I'm gonna be okay. Yeah, it's a party in the USA"

"Yeah it's a party in the USA" Abby finishes as i turn the car off, when we arrive at my house, Abby looks at me mad "hey, the song wasn't finished."

"Sorry Abby" i say, making her chuckle and shake her head, the two of us hopping out of the car, walking towards the front door. "I didn't  know you could sing?" I questioned, as i opened the door, the two of us walking in. "and i didn't know that you couldn't sing" she joked, making me clench my heart. 

"ow, that hurt" i joked back, making her slap me, walking into the kitchen. "do you want anything to eat or drink?" i asked, as i walked towards the cupboard, opening it. "what food do you have?" she asked, as she walked behind me and leaned her head on my shoulder, her touch once again making my tummy turn, and shivers go through my body. "um... Chips?"

Abby chuckles "something sweet?" 

"ouuu, we have sour patch kids" i said, making Abby squeal "yes, i love them!"

I just laughed, as i grabbed them, starting to walk out of the kitchen, up the stairs with Abby following close behind. "so for our Assignment? What are we going to draw?" I asked, when we both walked into my bedroom. 

Abby flops on my bed straight away, kicking her shoes off onto the floor. "hm, maybe we can like draw each other's personality, in each others style?"

I thought for a second and laid next to Abby, i felt her move a little, her head then leaning on my shoulder. "that sounds perfect actually." 

I wrap my arm around Abby " So what is your style?" i ask, making her look up at me. "You're probably gonna hate me, but i am Realism, and Figurative"

I let out a groan "seriously, you had to be that difficult" I laughed, making Abby laugh, and bury  her face in the crook of my neck to hide. "what about you?" she mumbles into my neck, making my breath hitch when her breath hit my neck. I close my eye's just taking in Abby's presence "Modern and Pop Art"

I move my hand to her hair, hesitantly, and started to run my fingers in her soft curly brown hair. "That feels nice" she mumbles, making a smile appear on my face. "why does your hair look brown one day, then black the next?" i ask, making her lift her head up and look at me with a cute confused look. "i have no idea?" she chuckles, sitting up, making me miss the feeling of her wrapped up against me.

"so should we start?" Abby asked, making me sit up as well. "sure"

----------

A few hours passed by, and we both managed to figure out what we are going to do. And i know for a fact, my Realism will look like trash! "come onnn Macy, it wont look too bad" Abby laughs, but i just groan "i have never in my life been able to do Realistic portraits"

"And i cannot do Pop art" she says. Making me look at her, up from my art journal "seriously?" i ask, making her laugh.

The room went silent again, all we can hear is the faded sound of 'Hold Me While You Wait by Lewis Capaldi' I looked up slightly, seeing Abby shuffle around, moving here and there. "are you okay?" i asked, Abby just nodded "mh yeah"

The silence came back, making me look back down at my journal, sketching idea's for our assignment. "actually no.." she continued, making me look back up again. "h-how did you know you were gay?" she asked, i thought for a second then shrugging "well, i guess i alway's knew"

Abby nods, then looks down at her hand, fiddling with her fingers. "a-and what's it like to kiss a girl?" she asked, making me continue to look at her. "well, why don't you find out?" i said, with a small smirk on my face, lifting her chin up to look at me. Abby was hesitant at first but nodded. So i leaned in, moving my hand to cup her cheek, pulling her closer to me slowly. Our lips were just inches away from each other, which made my heart start pounding rapidly, the more her face moved closer towards mine.

And that's when our lips met. The fireworks exploded, making my whole body feel something i have never felt before. I may have never actually kissed some one properly before, but this kiss feel's different. It feels right, Like we're meant to be.

I continued to slowly kiss her, Abby kissing back, moving her hand to the back of my neck, pulling me closer. 

Million of thoughts are currently going through my mind right now, but the one main thing i am thinking about, is how Abby's lips are finally on mine. Her soft plump lips, kissing mine. I slowly pulled back, my eyes still closed, as my forehead was leaning against hers. "woah" Abby mumbled.

"WOAH" she then spoke louder, pulling her head back, making my eye's shoot open, looking at Abby. She had one hand on her lips, then the other on her head, she looks like she was going to have a breakdown. "Abby, are you okay?" i asked, moving closer to her slowly.

Her eyes moved from look at the mattress to looking at me. "oh fuck" she mumbles, her eyes looking teary. "are you okay?" i asked again, she shook her head. "i- i just kissed a girl..."

"and i liked it?"