Chapter Thirteen - No Dad!

CHAPTER 13

Waking up to the sight of your love one cuddled up against you, naked from last nights amazing events, is probably one of the best sights in the world. I could see the goosebumps slowly forming on her shoulder from the cool breeze that was flowing through the morning air. So gently I grabbed the sheets, and move it up to cover her shoulder. I then gently cup her cheek, before moving some strains of hair out of her face. 

She looked so relaxed and calm. Like no one could annoy her. My eyes wandered to her covered chest, as I watch it slowly rise and fall. A smile appeared on my face as my eyes made contact with her face. I swear she looks even more beautiful every day. I pulled the sheets over my shoulders. placing my hand on her waist, I slowly draw circles on her skin, closing my eyes again. 

I felt her move, snuggling closer to me, leaning her head on my chest. My other hand instantly moved to wrap around her body. I heard a low hum come out of her lips as she snuggled her head into my chest more. I let a chuckle come out of my lips as I move my hand up to her hair, flatting down the whispy bits.

I continued to stare up at the roof before closing my eyes again. And then before I knew it sleep took over my body. 

----------

I woke up to the feeling of lines being drawn on my stomach. Opening my eyes groggily, I see Abby looking down at me with a smile on her face. Somehow I managed to move and cuddle up against her, with my head on her chest instead of the other way around. 

"good morning sleepy head" I close my eyes at the sound of her voice, cuddling into her more, mumbling a quick morning. I felt Abby's chest rise up and down as she let out a giggle. Abby placed her hand on top of my head, running her fingers through my hair. 

A few minutes have passed, and I open my eyes again. "there are my beautiful girlfriend's eyes"I let out a chuckle as I lean up to peck her lips. "how long have you been staring at me?" I ask, Abby pulling me into another kiss. 

"I'm *peck* serious" Abby just shakes her head "what do you mean? I haven't stared at you at all..." I laugh at her before laying back down cuddling up against her. "so what are we doing today?" 

I thought for a second, but before I could answer I heard the front door slam shut "MACY I'M HOME" The two of us look at each other before jumping out of bed searching for our clothes to put on. No, I am not ashamed or want to hide Abby from my Father. It's just I haven't told him yet because he is always out of the house working. But sometimes I feel like he isn't even working.

After we both got our clothes on, I grabbed Abby's hand linking our fingers together. We start to make our way downstairs into the kitchen, seeing my Father making himself a coffee. "Macy how many times have I told you... leave the coffee in the cu-" turning around he looks at me and spots Abby standing next to me "oh hi there, I didn't know Macy was having a guest over"

I roll my eyes "that's because you're never home for me to tell you anymore" I turn to Abby "do you want anything to eat?" She nods at my question, so I let her hand go and walked to the cupboard grabbing out different ingredients, trying to ignore my Father. "Macy come on, you know that I have to work..." 

I stand up looking at him with the flower in my hand "No Dad! Ever since we have come here, you have been less and less at home anymore." I place the flower down, going to the fridge to grab the rest of the ingredients I need. 

"Macy..." Before he could answer I cut him off "No. So many good things have happened in my life, and you're barely home for me to tell you!" He lowers his head and looks over to Abby who is standing in the doorway, not really knowing what to do. "one of those good things that have happened to me is that I have an amazingly gorgeous girlfriend, who I love very much."  

And with that, I stop doing what I was doing walking over to Abby, grabbing her hand. "come on babe, let's go out to get breakfast." Abby nods before following me out of the house to my car. 

As soon as I got in the car I broke down in tears, I don't know why this affects me so much, but maybe its because my Dad just hasn't been there for me lately, and it has hurt me. I felt a hand on my back rubbing soothing circles, which actually did slightly calm me down. "hey its okay baby" 

"shhh" I don't know why, but the tears just kept coming out, and it didn't stop. My Father and I have always been close, and now that he is always out, it's like he never has time for me now. "hey baby, look at me" 

"look at me" I looked at her, trying to wipe my tears that kept flowing down my cheeks. But Abby grabbed my hand pulling it away. "hey it's okay" I shook my head, looking down. But Abby wouldn't let me, she lifted my chip up, cupping my cheeks. "Let's go get breakfast, and you can come over to mine okay?" I nod, watching her lean in to peck me on the lips, then wiping away my tears with her thumbs. 

"I love you" 

I smile and let out a chuckle "I love you too."

"now let me drive, hop out of your seat" Before I could argue with her she was already out of the car making her way over to my side, opening the door. "come on" I shake my head laughing as I hop out of the car. 

----------

We just finished having breakfast and were now on our way to Abby's house. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared because I am. I am extremely scared. I mean Abby and I have been dating for just over a month now, and I still haven't met her parents yet. Even just as friends I haven't. 

As soon as we arrived,  I could feel my nerves rise which caused my palms to sweat. I think Abby could sense my nerves because she gave me a look that said 'everything will be fine'. Before I could even say anything I saw Taylan and Elliot screaming like Idiots as the two of them ran towards the car. "oh lord..." I mumbled as I hopped out of the car. 

Taylan and Elliot pulled me into a crushingly tight hug "My golly gosh! Oh how much I've missed you, Daddy Macy" I let out a chuckle as I pushed the two away "it's only been a few days, calm down"

"How can I calm down, I need my daily dose of Macy" Taylan waved his arms around, turning towards Elliot "just like how I need my daily dose of my Ely boy" I watched as the two of them smiled, Elliot blushing. 

"Okay, you two let the girls come inside" An older female emerged from the front door smiling as she walked over to the four of us. "Abby my dear, I've missed you" After pulling away from the hug she turned to me "and you must be Macy?"

Before I could answer I felt her bring me into a hug, squeezing me. "Nice to meet you, Mrs Cooper" Mrs Cooper pulled back smiling brightly "you're so much prettier in person. And call me Jan, Mrs Cooper makes me sound old."

"Thank you, Jan" I smiled as she pulled away wrapping her arm around her children's shoulders "now come inside sweetie, I want to get to know you"

----------

Hours have gone by and Abby was in the kitchen with her Mum, Dad and Taylan, while Elliot and I sat on the couch. Abby said to me earlier she was going to tell her parents she was Bisexual, and that I am her Girlfriend. Which I didn't mind if she just called me her friend at the times being, but I was glad she was going to tell them. 

"so are you and Taylan together?" I asked Elliot, who was laying his head in my lap. He opened his eyes looking up at me. "yes, but no... I don't know" 

He fiddled with his fingers then continued "we have both admitted we like each other, but we haven't really done anything about it." 

I think for second before answering "why don't you just ask him on a date?" Elliot nodded but didn't answer since Taylan came into the room. I pushed Elliot off me so I could get up, quickly whispering into his ear "talk to him" And with that, I made my way into the kitchen. 

As I walked in I heard Abby speak "and Macy is my Girlfriend..." My eyes widened as I stood at the entrance, Both Abbys Mum and Dad looking at me. At first, I thought it was a disgusted look, but Jan smiled widely as she rushed over to me "welcome to the family Sweetie" A smile instantly came onto my face as I hugged Jan back, watching Abby in the distance. When Jan pulled away, I saw Mr Cooper walk over to me with a straight face "Don't hurt my daughter" 

I shook my head "I would never Mr Cooper" A smile formed onto his face "call me Mike"