Chapter Seven - Vanilla

CHAPTER 7

"hey Abby its okay, just breath" 

Abby shakes her head with tears falling down her face. I hesitantly crawl towards her, and pull her into my embrace. "shhh, its gonna be okay" She grabs onto my shirt, hiding her face in the crook of my neck, her tears soaking it. 

I kept my embrace on her tight, but not too tight. I knew what she was going through. When i was little i knew i was gay, but coming to terms with it was hard. But all i know right now is that i need to be here for her. I need to be here for her, and help her through this time. "shhh" I stroke her hair, closing my eyes. The room was silent, the music stopped before, and all i hear is her whimpers.

Abby sniffles, and holds onto me tighter "i'm sorry" she mumbles.

"For what?" i ask, continuing to stroke her hair. "f-for freaking out like that...." I let out a small chuckle. as she pulls back, i cup her cheeks, wiping away the tears. I look deeply into her eyes, smiling "it's okay" i mumble, looking at her lips, then back to her eye's. I really wanted to kiss her again, but i didn't want to freak her out, and make her run away.

"can i kiss you again?.." Abby asked nervously, making my eyes wide in shock. "i- i mean if that is okay-" I gently kiss her, moving my hand's from her cheek's to her neck, wrapping my arms around her. She doesn't kiss back at first, but after a little bit she does, gently placing her hands on my waist. 

I continue to kiss her, our lips moving in sync. Abby pulling back, breathing in the air that was needed. Our forehead's once again leaning up against each others. Abby pulls back a little, looking deep in her thoughts. i lifted my hand up, moving a strain of hair behind her ear "whats going on in your brain of yours gorgeous?"

Abby closes her eyes, and leans her forehead against mine again, she then let out a long sigh. "i don't know what is happening, this is all too confusing."

I moved my hand to hers, linking our fingers together. "it is okay to be confused." 

"at fist, it was confusing to me, but in the end i knew i had to accept that i loved girls" I continued to play with her fingers, feeling her squeeze my hand, i looked up into her brown eyes. 

"it will take me a while, but all i know right now, is that i want you Macy. I want you." she said, whispering the last bit. I let out a small smile, making her let out one of her toothy cheeky smiles. 

----------

Abby and i have been cuddled up on my bed for over an hour now, talking about many different things. But the one thing that has been on my mind for this past hour is. 'What are we?' i know it is too soon, so i'm definitely not going to ask. But i do hope one day we can be together.

Abby let out a small sigh, curling up to me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders, the brunette snuggling her head into my neck. "you're comfortable" she mumbled, causing me to let out a chuckle. 

"thank you, so are you" i reply, starting to run my finger's through her hair. "are we done with the assignment today?"

Abby looks up at me, nodding her head "do you want to go out for ice cream?" i asked, making her nod he head faster this time with a cute grin on her face. "alright then, up you hop" 

Abby hopped up off my bed, putting on her shoes, making her way over to the door. I then grabbed mine, sliding them on, and tying them up. I look up over to the girl that makes my heart race, watching her play. with her fingers. Once i was done, tying my shoes up, i stood up and walked over to her, linking our hands together. "are you nervous?"

She shook her head, which made me chuckles. "it is okay to be if you are" Abby then looks up from out hands, smiling. She looked hesitant at first, then leaning in pecking me on the lips. "i'm okay" 

I smile, and peck her lips this time "good"

----------

We sat at a booth in the ice cream shop, Abby looking around. "so what would you like?" i asked, making her look at me. "hmmm... vanilla, with sprinkles" 

"lots of sprinkles" she continued with a huge smile on her face.  

I smiled wide, as i took her appearance in. She was wearing a black crop top shirt, with brown cargo pants and some doc martin's. she looked gorgeous, extremely gorgeous. especially when she laughed, the way her eye's shined, and squinted slightly. Her dimples showed as she smiled from ear to ear. The sight just made my insides turn, not in a bad way, in a good way. a way i've never felt before. I lifted my hand up, leaning across the table a little, moving a strain of hair behind her ear, which fell when she was laughing. "you're gorgeous" i whispered, leaning back in my seat. 

Abby looked down blushing, then looking up again, mumbling a small 'thank you'. "i'm going to get our ice creams" i said, making her nod. Hopping up, i walked over to the counter, ordering a vanilla ice cream, with extra sprinkles and a choc mint one for me. 

Once i received them both, i paid for them and walked back to the booth to see the one person i was hoping to never see. 

"Jack."

The boy smirked as he looked at me, his arm wrapped around a uncomfortable Abby. "Macy"

 I looked at him up and down, looking at his appearance. He wore a blue flannel type of top, with ripped blue jeans and some white air forces. "what are you doing here?" i spat, making him chuckle. "i was walking by and saw this gorgeous girl-"

"leave, before i beat your ass" 

Jack laughed, standing up, grabbing one of the ice creams out of my hand licking it. "mmm, vanilla"

I was that mad, i didn't even realised i crushed my ice cream in my hand.  "you kind of" Jack pointed at my hand "squished it"

"do i look like i care jack" Abby looked at me with a pleading look to stop, i looked from her to Jack. "what are you thinking of New Girl?" 

Before i knew it i punched Jack in the face, hurting my sore wrist again. But i didn't show it, otherwise Jack will continue to tease me and i'll have to punch him again. 

Abby jumped up from her seat and walked over to me "seriously Macy" My hand was still clenched shut, but i felt a hand slide into mine, causing me to relax and link our fingers. "Leave us alone Jack" she spat, dragging me out of the shop, my left hand all sticky from the ice cream.

"i am sorr-" Abby kissed me, it was soft, with heaps of passion. Kissing back, i moved my clean hand to hold her waist, as she cupped my face. Before we could deepen the kiss, i pulled back, looking into her eyes. "woah... wh- what was that for" I smiled, making her smile and peck my lips. "you looked hot" she chuckled, making me blush and pull her in for a hug.

I like this girl.