Chapter Fifteen - Nope!!

CHAPTER 15

"so yeah... I am going away for a week for a Christmas holiday with my Dad, his new Girlfriend and her Son." I spoke as I was packing up my suitcase. "I'll miss you... I wish I could come"  Abby spoke, her voice coming out of the speaker of my phone. 

"I wish you could come too..." I continued to pack, walking to my closet to grab a few things before walking back and placing them in my suitcase. "what about the twins? when do they get home?" she asked, making me chuckle. "They get home after Christmas" 

"I hope they're nice" I mutter when I sit down grabbing my phone. I could hear Abby shift around through the phone than speaking "I'm sure they will baby!" I smile at her enthusiasm, before lifting my head up hearing more than one pair of feet downstairs. 

"Hey love, I'll call you back later! I think they're here?" Standing up, I made my way out of my bedroom"Okay baby, I love you!".

"I love you too! Bye!" After we hung up, I walked into the kitchen, instantly stopping in my tracks looking at the boy stood in front of me"Nope!!" 

"Hell No!" I continued, as I looked at him. I saw him turn around and roll his eyes before speaking "Mum, I cant be family with her!" 

"Jack!" His Mum growled standing up and walking over to me, my arms crossed in front of my chest. Her blonde hair was curled, and there wasn't a grey hair in sight. she was young, but not too young, and she wasn't ugly either. " Hi, Macy... I am Susie Grayson" She held her hand out, I looked at it before shaking her hand. "I assume you already know Jack" 

 "I assume you already know Jack" 

"Yes, I do." I said staring at him with a frown. "and I don't like him what so ever" and with that, I turned around walking to the front door. My heart raced and my head felt like it was about to fall off because of how tight my jaw was clenched. I hopped in my car, instantly putting my seat belt and turning the engine on. I was so mad. Jack cannot be my Step-Brother! No way that homophobic abusing boy can be the Step-Son to my loving and kind Father! I took a sharp left turn down the street. I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I just needed to get away from my house, and my thoughts. 

I turned into the driveway, turning my engine off. I quickly rushed out of the car and walked over to the brown oak door. Knocking as quick as I could, I looked around and sighed. I don't know why my mind made me come here, but I hope they can help me. "Macy?" The voice spoke, making me look up at them. "What are you doing here?" 

"Urgh, I need to talk to you so badly!" I groaned, the person in front of me stepping aside to let me into the house. "What's wrong?" 

"Danny, oh gosh you have no idea!" the two of us sat on the couch in the lounge room my mind instantly going to Jack. "So turns out my Dad is seeing this girl, and she has a son."

"What's so bad about that?" He asked as he crossed his legs to face me.

"Her son is Jack!" 

"oh"

"Yeah... oh" I sigh, covering my face with my hands. "what do I do?" 

Danny furrowed his brows as he thought "Maybe give them a try? and if something happens, tell your dad he's a homophobic fuckhead" I laugh at his comment, leaning my head on the headrest of the couch. "I'm just a text away if you need me" 

"Thanks, Danny" I smile 

Danny moved closer to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. "no worries buttercup" He said, kissing the top of my head.

----------

I sat in a booth at McDonald's with the whole group. "so Jack is your soon to be Step-Brother?" Kaia asked, taking a bite from her nugget.  Before I answered Taylan moaned "what are you doing stepbro"

I gagged alongside Elliot and Oakley "Fucking disgusting Taylan" Abby shook her head, linking our fingers under the table. "Yeah, gross" Tyler said sarcastically, high-fiving Taylan.

"I am serious guys, what do I do?" I sigh, leaning my head on Abby's shoulder. I looked around the table seeing Sarah and Oakley next to each other, Kaia and Tyler cuddled up against each other, Danny sitting in between Taylan and Elliot, leaving Abby sitting next to me holding hands. Danny leans on the table looking at me "Like I said before, just try."

And that's what I did, The four of us were on our way to a cabin up in the hills for Christmas. The next few days are going to be a nightmare for sure. I am already having to sit next to Jack in the back seat, I swear to god we better not be sharing a room because if we are I will lose my shit!

"Are you kidding me!" Jack and I spoke in sync as we look at our parents. 

"you two are sharing this room, and don't argue about it" Susie pointed at us, mainly to Jack which made me snicker. "that goes for you as well!" My Dad said pointing at me. I roll my eyes walking past them into the room. I cursed a few swear words here and there as I finally made it to my bed. 

I instantly started unpacking my suitcase, pulling a pair of pyjamas out. I turned my head to look behind me when I hear footsteps, seeing Jack walk in I groan looking back at my suitcase. "you better not piss me off" I muttered as I stormed past him, purposely bumping my shoulder into his. 

This is utter bullshit. Out of all the women in California, let alone the world. My Father had to date Jacks Mum. This is going to be one hell of a Christmas.