Chapter Eight - Date

CHAPTER 8

It is now Monday and i am getting ready for school. As i washed my hair, i thought about the other day, the incident with Jack. I swear, one day i am going to beat some sense into that kid, way worse than the other day. I lifted my hand up washing the cuts on my knuckles, inspecting the bruises. Once Abby and i got home from the ice cream shop, she cleaned my hand and wrapped it up. I then took her home, saying good bye.  

Once i was done, i hopped out of the shower, drying my body and my hair. I walked into my wardrobe, grabbing a baggy pink top, rolling the sleeves, also wearing a pair of black skinny, baggy jeans, rolling the bottoms. I put on a black baggy top, with a pair of black cargo pants, adding on my belt, leaving it to hang a little.

Once i was dressed i went back into the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth, walking back out to put on my black hightop vans. 

"MACY" my father yelled, causing me to groan and run down the stairs "what father?" 

"some people are here for you" he continued, making me look up and smile at the boys. I ran over and hugged them. "Louie, Jessie? what are you two doing here??"

Louie the boy with blonde hair spoke "come on lil cuz, we just wanted to see you" Jessie who had black hair then spoke "we miss you"

"i'm a Month younger than you guys Louie" i chuckled, shaking my head "but i'm so glad you guys came to visit me, i've missed you two so much!" 

"but i've got to go to school now" the boys fake pouted, Jessie speaking "damn, thats okay"

"we will come with you" Louie spoke, as the two pushed me out of the house "what?" i looked at them confused, Jessie smirked as he opened the door. 

"oh sorry lil cuz, i forgot to say that we're staying with you guys for the rest of the year."

----------

I sat in the backseat of the car, with my two twin cousins in the front seat. I look at them confused, as the two look back at me "so why are you staying at mine ? what the hell did Uncle Rob do now?" 

The boys laugh "Dad said we can live with You and your Dad" Jessie said, as Louie just nodded "because we are hoping we can start working with your dad.." 

Before i could respond, i jumped at the sound of millions of knocks coming from my window. I look to the left to see Taylan and Elliot banging their fists against the window with Abby behind them shaking her head with her arms crossed. 

I shook my head, and let out a laugh as i rolled down the window, Taylan instantly pushed his body halfway through the window hugging me, then whispering in my ear "who are those two hotties" 

I pulled away from the boy and let out a fake gag "the two so called hotties are my cousins" I looked at Abby and smiled widely "and they're staying with us for a while " I rolled up the window and hopped out of the car, the Twins doing the exact same. "i'm Louie" 

"and i'm Jessie" the two introduce themselves, Jessie looking at Abby for a little too long, making me clench my jaw, and furrow my brows. "i'm Abby, and this is my brother Taylan" She said smiling, Elliot then butting in "and i'm Elliot"

I made a bold move and grabbed Abby's hand, linking our fingers together, I looked at her and smiled, Abby smiling back. Taylan clapped in between our faces "Earth to you two lovebirds" Abby and I jumped, but kept our hands link. We haven't talked about our label yet, which is okay, i willing to wait for Abby. 

"are you two dating?" Jessie asked, making me squeeze Abby's hand and stutter "u-uh.. um-"

"not yet" Abby says, looking at me "but soon" she continued, as she looked at everyone, Elliot squeals and jumps up and down "omg! yes queen!" Taylan and i give eachother a look, then letting out a laugh.

Abby smiles "just, don't tell anyone, especially mum and dad" 

"Abby you do know that i have come out to our parents" Taylan said, reassuring her. "yeah i know... i just want to do it when i feel ready" 

----------

Lunch time came around fast and the group was sat at the usual table we always sat at, Taylan and Elliot were talking, Kaia, Tyler and Oakley were talking, and Abby and my cousins are talking.

I laid back, closing my eyes, resting myself. Thats when i felt something soft on my lips, opening my eyes quickly i saw Abby smiling as she pulled back, looking around; double checking if anyone was watching. "no one saw" Jessie whispered to us, Louie nodding at his brothers comment, making Abby's shoulders relax. "what was the kiss for?" i asked, making the girl blush. Damn; she was gorgeous. I just want to hold onto her forever and never let go. Her smile, her eyes, everything about her was just an absolute masterpiece. 

"because your lips looked really inviting.... and soft" she whispered; her comment making me let out a chuckle. I quickly looked around so no one saw, and pecked her lips. "you're adorable"

"soooo" Oakley clapped, standing up. "as you know, my birthday is this weekend... and i was wondering if ya know, y'all could come over?"

"of course i am" i spoke up first, Abby nodding in response.

 "yeah ill be there" Taylan spoke up after, the rest agreeing. Jessie and Louie slowly raise their hands at the same time "can we come" the two asked, Oakley smiling. "of course!" he clapped "this is going to be absolutely amazing!" 

The bell then went, and Abby and i had a free period, so we said our fair-wells to the group; making our way to the bleachers. "do you have baseball training today?" Abby asked, as she looked around, then hesitantly grabs my hand, linking our fingers. I looked at the girl and smiled, nodding. "Yeah, were training for next Fridays game."

Abby smiled "are you going to come?" I asked, with a pleading look. I really hope she could come, it would make me extremely happy, and i can show off how good i am at playing. "Of course, i would never miss it" 

We made it to the bleachers, and went under them. The bleachers was were they all hung out, Abby has told me about it before, and how everyone goes their within their free periods, mostly it was Taylan, Oakley and Elliot who hung out here, but today was different, and Abby thought we should hang out here. 

The two of us sat down, our hands still linked. A silence came around, it wasn't awkward, it was the type that made you feel safe, and calm. Abby moved over, closer to me, laying her head on my shoulder and holding my hand in her lap. A smile, spread on my face as i kissed the top of her head. "Hey Abbs?..." i started to speak, hearing a small 'mhm' in response. 

"I know this may be early and... like, um, you know you're still thinking about stuff" Abby chuckled, at my nervousness "spit it out Mace" 

"I was wondering... Will you go on a date with me?"

Abby lifted her head up looking at me, smiling wide "yes."

I hope you enjoy the chapter! I'm so sorry that i haven't published a chapter in a while, i've been a bit stressed with the ending of school, and i haven't really been inspired to write. But i'll try and start writing more, bare with me. 

What do you think is going to happen next? 

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞𝐬 (GxG) DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें